Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was great seeing everyone again and meeting some new faces. Please check in so we know you made it home safely.

I had a great time!

GR8 "HOTLAP" WHITE is home sweet home....

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Made it home about noon today. Great seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

Tom

·
Z06 WinterFest Coordinator
2,865 Posts
It took me 20 min to get home yesterday......:lol: :lol:

After I got home and unloaded the car, I looked for my CD stash to make the copies of the Firebird day and was out???
It was too late to go out..too many beers to...:pp:

So please PM me your name and address, if you didn't get a CD and you raced!
That will get me a count and I'll get them in the mail by Tues!!

The weather cooperated and was beautiful....
Had a great time, thanks to all that showed up!!
Ken

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Sitting here at the airport waiting for the 4:55, then heading home......geez, it was hard turning into the airport.......:cry:

Great to see all that showed up......Ken....a huge "Thank You" just doesn't seem enough.
Hope to see everyone again in Sept!! Countdown starts now.......

See ya'll

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's now 6:40 pm. Just wok eup about 30 minutes ago. Yeah, ok...So I got home around 11:30 and was in bed by 12. I was TIRED! This years theme was "SLEEP IS OVER RATED". Hahahahaha :lol::lol::lol:

So, I am up and uploading all of my pics online. Should be up in about 30 minutes or so.....

Then I will compile my video clips.

:coo:

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Hahaha! You like that HOTLAP nickname, huh? We were worried you were gonna break something and have to take a bus home! :lol:

Anyway, Kyle, his brother Luke, and I left about 08:30. We caravaned to just past Palm Springs, then we split up. I got home at 14:00, safe and sound. Luke got dropped off, so is probably home by now. Kyle may still be on the road, still. Traffic sucks...

Anyway, I had a great time! Thanks to all who worked so hard to make it possible. It was great seeing old and new friends!

:z::z::z:

p.s. You sure slept a LOT! :lol:

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Hey Luke, welcome to the nuthouse! Great meeting you!

Is Kyle staying over with you tonight, or did he just drive home really fast? :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
Rolled in about 8:15 MDT,,,,exactly eleven hours door to door! Ted and Dan are still on the road and probably won't get back to Ted's until around 11pm tonight. Had a great time and enjoyed seeing you all! :yeadog: Now I need to check out the few pics I took and check out the vids mjustmike shot for me at Speedworld. Really enjoyed meeting Kyle and Luke, it's great to see new faces at these events. Sure hope you can make it back next year! :yeadog:

Jimbo

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
I made it home, about a 1/2 hour ago.

A BIG Thanks to those that made it possible, alot of fun was had by this guy:yeadog::coo:

Peelin' Out
Ted:csmile:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Mary Lou and I made it home in about 45 minutes. :D

Glad everyone made it back safe and sound. I don't know about the rest of you but we had a blast. Looking forward to next year already. :yeadog:

·
Registered
703 Posts
I got home around 8 pm yesterday. It was quite the drive home to say the least. It was a total of 1930 well worth it miles for the entire trip.

On the way home on I-5 ran into a ridicously drunk driver. She was in the center median blowing up dirt and then going off the right side to the shoulder stirring up more dust back and forth almost creating tons of accidents. The car was stolen too so that slowed us down for a half hour or so.

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
I got home around 8 pm yesterday. It was quite the drive home to say the least. It was a total of 1930 well worth it miles for the entire trip.

On the way home on I-5 ran into a ridicously drunk driver. She was in the center median blowing up dirt and then going off the right side to the shoulder stirring up more dust back and forth almost creating tons of accidents. The car was stolen too so that slowed us down for a half hour or so.
Never a dull moment in Kalifornia. :lol:

Glad to hear that you made it home safe Kyle. :yeadog::yeadog:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Took me about and hour to get home :lol:

Good to see everybody. Thanks for stopping by and checkin the shop out :thumb:

Had a blast!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts