Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Friends -

I got a hold of SAM at the T Shirt print shop. T Shirts ARE DO-ABLE in the short suspense I am giving him....however I need to know if there are any others interest in T-Shirts, otherwise, I will have no choice but to increase the T-Shirt price to $15.00 each to absorb the costs.

We can do black shirts with white lettering or white shirts with black lettering.

Since we have had two years consecutive in white, I am considering a black shirt. What do you think?

Also these are the sizes and requests so far:

KM 2 XL, 1 L, 1 S

YUMA Z06 3 XL

GR8 WHITE 2 XL

JIM LEMBO 1 XL, 2 LG, 1 MED

TED PENNINGTON 2 XLG and 2 LG

PAUL S 1 XXL 1 XL

UVETTYA 2 LG 2 MED

KENS06 3 XXL 2 XL 3 MED

S-TEE 2 XXL 1 MED

KNOW NOTHING 2 XXL, 2 L, 2 MED

REID 1 XL 1 MED

42 TOTAL so far..... Any other takers? Keep in mind that I spend several hours designing these for us. As a sportable reminder of the good times shared by those who made it as well as those who couldn't, but are still a proud supporter. I make NO MONEY on this at all. I do it for fun and for our forum only.

There will be a total of 50 T-Shirts printed, however I prefer to order your specific sizes and if you wish to place an order, it must be done ASAP, otherwise, I will have to order miscellaneous sizes.

Again, the more people that order, the cheaper the costs. $10 vs $15.

I must upfront the $500 to get the order done, but I can't justify paying out of pocket $200 of that $500 for 20 T Shirts that may sit in my closet. The minimum order is 50 T Shirts. (50 x 10 = $500, but if 20 T Shirts don't sell, I am stuck with $200 worth in Corvette fashion)

So please - Help us out folks - If you can't make it, I can STILL mail you out T Shirts like I did for several members last year.

So, if interested, PLEASE respond asap with how many shirts you need and your specific sizes.

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, you are correct. Winterfest II was the first year I made official WINTERFEST shirts. But I did make T SHirts prior to that for another function that wasn't "Official".

16 Shirts remaining.....

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Placed the deposit down at lunch time. Shirts are being ordered and will be in by Wednesday for printing for Wednesday night.

UPDATE: The shirts will be WHITE as black was going to be more money and longer to get shirts in from New Jersey. Right now, T Shirts are $10 each.

8 Shirts remaining.

FINAL DESIGN LOOK:

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Went to the printers today to finalize last minute adjustments prior to printing.

The FRONT lettering will be a staggering 13.5 Inches tall by 3.5 inches wide.

The rear WINTERFEST III will be 12.5 inches wide, the crossed flags will be 11.5 inches wide and the Phoenix, Arizona 2009 will be 6 inches wide.

The screen looked fantastic, so I can't wait to see the final results! T Shirts will be ready for pick up TOMORROW!!! (Wednesday)

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Glenn, if you have any Larges left after the event, pm me please. Since a trip to Phoenix is not in the cards this week, the next best thing to being there is the "wearable"...

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Freinds - Sam called and I guess two T Shirts fell behind the counter as he was packing min eout. One is XL the other is LARGE. Since POWERPRO already chimed in, I will PM him the first oopportunity.

If anyone is interested in the XL (If Norman passes on it) it will be up for grabs.

$15.00 each shirt and that includes shipping. Money order preferred

Also, if you wish to get a GROUP count, I need a minimum of 12. Same price.

If you haven't seen the shirts, they look great and sold like HOTCAKES!!!

Have a great day.

NORM, POWERPRO PMs SENT.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts