Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well since the La Quinta is having us back, I figured we would have a contest for the loudest car, nastiest cam, and one for the person who has DRIVEN the furthest in getting to Winterfest (keep track of your mileage). So, I took it upon myself to order some trophy's.:coo::coo::coo:

The contest will be held one evening during the Winterfest and all attendee's get to vote. Does anyone have a DB Meter?????:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sample of one:

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
I've got some Z06Vette.com window decals ordered.

Jimbo

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Well done, I should have driven out this year...

Mark

·
Registered
45 Posts
Trophy's came in yesterday. :csmile:

Well, let's see - what do I need to do to win a trophy? Most distance travelled - 100 miles away for me, so no shot. Nasty cam - - I'm stock so that's no match for Lembo. Loudest - - guess I'll need to add a foghorn. :sneaky:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well since the La Quinta is having us back, I figured we would have a contest for the loudest car, nastiest cam, and one for the person who has DRIVEN the furthest in getting to Winterfest (keep track of your mileage). So, I took it upon myself to order some trophy's.:coo::coo::coo:

The contest will be held one evening during the Winterfest and all attendee's get to vote. Does anyone have a DB Meter?????:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sample of one:

Which night? I wanna make sure I can make it over there in time

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Results of the Cam off, Loudest car and distance traveled were:

Uvettya (Steve) - Nasty Cam (your car does sound great)

GR8White (Glenn) - Loudest car

Ted Pennington - Distance traveled

KM (Kyle) - Most distance driven in a Z. Kyle got a model corvette furnished by S-Tee (Scott).

GR8White has posted pics of the Winterfest.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts