Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I dont have a Z yet....or a vette but my parents do. I am only 18 so I really cant afford one with going to college and all. My parents have a C5 Coupe that I drive a lot and love!! But its a Auto:( .

Although, all the money I have saved from working I have put to buy tickets for the 2002 Red Vette the C Museum is giving away.
I hope I win :D, I think the odds arent to bad either 1 in 500.
If I win I am going to sell the 02 Red Auto :( and get a new 02 Z.

So please wish me luck...someones gonna win that 02 so why not it be me:D.

Thanks!!!!
I WANT A Z SO BAD

·
Registered
991 Posts
Just getting first NEW Vette

I'm at the other end of the ladder. I'm 60 married 38 yrs. Our new Z was off the line today. Welcome and good luck. Stay in touch, this is a super fun place to hang out.:)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!! And I will stay in touch...even if I dont win and get the Z...I will someday buy a Z myself like when I get out of college and get a decent job!!!

But thanks again.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Good Luck !!!

:cheers:

2Charmed

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Welcome! And Good LUCK on winning the car! If you don't win it, the Museum will be doing ANOTHER giveaway soon! Stay tuned for details, I will post them as soon as the Museum announces it!

BTW, your doing good....when I was 18, I could only afford a used '60 Chevy with over 60,000 miles on it, but I loved it and bought it for $600! :lol:

Zippy :) :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was just wondering how many people here are going to be going to the National Corvette Museum on the 7 for the drawing and everything....I am gonna try my hardest to get down there with my parents MY vette.
If any of you Z06ers are gonna be down there...And if none of you mind-I would love a ride in one!!!!

Thanks

·
Registered
991 Posts
At 18 I built a 1946 Ply coupe, 56 Buick Roadmaster engine. Death on wheels. A 46 PLY coupe was never ment to go as fast as that thing would go. It didn't get me, close a few times however.
Hang in there kid, set your sites, and go for what you want. You will find lots of support and understanding and fun here.
Take care:D

·
Registered
0 Posts
When I was 18.....many moons ago, I drove a '53 Chevy. Paid $50 for it. 6 banger, 3 on the tree. :( Top speed was 60 mph downhill. :eek:

·
Registered
991 Posts
you will get yourZ

Hang in there kid, you will find lots of support,lots of good advice, and lots of people that are for real. I would like to say that "I" think everyone on here was in you shoes at one point. Stick here, visit, and you will find your way to a new Z
Take care and stick here, Jim,,,Oh where are you in the good old usa.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts