Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think the following equipment should of been standard or at least offered as an option. I know everything that I am listing can be installed. My wish list: 1) a factory made partition
2) power antenna
3) fog lamps
4) covers for the trunk holes
5) highly polished wheel option
6) hurst shifter

What do you think?

carzzy

·
Registered
508 Posts
Sounds good and I would add:

Sports seats (or a z06 special seat built for harnesses that is like it)
Cargo net

most of these are normal GM equip... so they should be easy :-?

would also be nice if they color matched the tank/shroud/rail covers etc with car color.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
I would like to have had the CD changer option. I don't think the extra 2 pounds would have effected performance.:roll:

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Chevy could have made more moolah if they had made options like those available! :yeadog: :yeadog:

·
Registered
695 Posts
I'm with IceSabre on the seats...I find it incredible that one can get "sport seats" on the other Vettes but not the Z06. Frankly they ought ot make standard a very aggressive "sport" seat as such.
I like the wheel style but agree, they should be of the polished variety.
Next, a better stereo...the stock one is pretty pathetic.
Then, I'd fire the robot who paints the Z06's...sad to say, but the orange peel on the Vettes makes the Yugo paint job look like a "show car".
Oh, one more thing...about 800 hp would be just about right!

·
Registered
373 Posts
I'd like adjustable foot peddles and also steering wheel, (in and out ) to help to customized the various driver positions better. The ability to add 5 point harness systems would not hurt also. It is also hard to wear a helmet with current adjustments.

·
Registered
670 Posts
How about the Agent 86 "Cone of Silence" option? (For when the wife is screaming at the top of her lungs when you stomp the gas to the floor!) :cheers: :guiness: :cheers:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts