Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are booked (which is a good thing!) But, I wont be able to make the Fest yet again :(.

I was really looking forward to seeing all of you, and this is the 2nd time now, that I have missed it.

What is even worse... is that all the Texas boys are going to be caravaning up north and I am sure they will have a blast on the cruise all the way to Bowling Green.

Anyway you guys be safe, and there is always next year.

Maybe I can persuade Jayson to let me head up there and sale a few things ;) write it off as a business expense!

Take care and everyone be safe
Garett

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
GarettO said:
We are booked (which is a good thing!) But, I wont be able to make the Fest yet again :(.

I was really looking forward to seeing all of you, and this is the 2nd time now, that I have missed it.

What is even worse... is that all the Texas boys are going to be caravaning up north and I am sure they will have a blast on the cruise all the way to Bowling Green.

Maybe I can persuade Jayson to let me head up there and sale a few things ;) write it off as a business expense!

Garett
Sorry to hear that G. I was looking forward to meeting you. Ok well if you can't make it can you send Z06 Butterfly as a replacement? :sneaky: Just kidding ya. Hope to see you next time. Don

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Garrett:

I sure hope you can make it to the Fest! :yeadog:

"It's not the cars, it's the people."

The best part of the Fest is meeting/talking to the members. :thumb:

Tony :) :)

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Just sent Jayson an email to see if he'll let you take some time off to promote MTI.

Joe

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Garett, come on now...we've waited four years to meet you! Tell Jayson to give you some paid leave!! :thumb:

·
21,351 Posts
PerforminNorman said:
That's it, I'm flyin' down there and dragging you to the fest. ;)

Let MikeZ06 go down and get him. I understand he has a way about himself that makes people want to change their minds! :lol:

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
jub jub said:
Let MikeZ06 go down and get him. I understand he has a way about himself that makes people want to change their minds! :lol:
Yea, he's converted many men. OMG, that was bad. I'll probably get banned for that one. :rofl:

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
GarettO said:

Garett
Why can't you make it? Please give me a call sometime so we can discuss 427 C5Rs...

Felix

·
Registered
681 Posts
:cry: I really want to go, but unless G talks Jayson into letting him take the time off, then I won't be going either.
It just wouldn't be the same if I went w/o G.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Be a Man!!!!! Tell that boy what's up......where your priorities lie!!!!!

2nd year, Garrett........I think it's time to send in the scary albino guy!!

Mark!!!! OH Mark?!?!?!?

Sorry to hear your not coming, garrett.

-Tony

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
lasmith2112 said:
This sucks G! Hope you can convince "the man" otherwise.
When Z06Dad and I are down there Monday morning we might just drug everyone and take Garett with us. That way he won't get in trouble for going. Anyone have any chloroform they aren't using? :rofl:

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Z06 Butterfly said:
:cry: I really want to go, but unless G talks Jayson into letting him take the time off, then I won't be going either.
It just wouldn't be the same if I went w/o G.
Awe, that is so sweet. You got a winner there G. Do what you can to get her to the fest. :yeadog:

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
PerforminNorman said:
Awe, that is so sweet. You got a winner there G. Do what you can to get her to the fest. :yeadog:

Yeah...but keep her away from Norm... :eek:o: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts