Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a call from my favorite guy, Bob Gualandi at Bill Jacobs Chev, telling me that he just watched my new Z coming off the truck. With it's 9/3 TPW, I wasn't even sure it had been built yet, and now it's already at the dealer. They must have put it on a plane to get it there so fast.

Now ... let's see. Transfer some money, arrange for the dog to go to the kennel for a night, arrange for a rental car to get to Joliet, ... Considering the 350 mile break-in ride, I could be smeeling tire smoke by Friday. :)

I've been waiting a long time for this puppy.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Congrats Jerry,

It Will be worth the wait,G:D

·
Registered
93 Posts
CONGRATS IM WAITING FOR MINE FROME THE SAME DEALER AND THE MAJOR... AND MINE IS ALSO YELLOW BUT WITH THE MOD RED .. I HAVE A TPW OF 9-17 SO I HOPE ITS A GO;) .. NOW ITS TIME TO SIT BACK AND ENJOY :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: . I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOUR NEW TOY .. PLEASE SEND ME SOME PICS WHEN YOU GET THEM .. IM STILL WAITING . GOOD LUCK JERRY WITH NEW RIDE:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Go Jerry Go!!!! What a RUSH you must have gotten when that phone call came!! I am feeling your excitement!! Love them Yellow Z's!! .........AND all the rest of them!!:D :D
Zman

·
Registered
223 Posts
Congrats Jerry...strap in and hang on for the best ride ever...cheers, ATV...:guiness: :guiness: :guiness:

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Congrats Jerry!!!

Your gonna love that Yellow monster. :D Hey if you wanna really break that puppy in quick, just head over to Route 66 Raceway after you pick it up ;) --- we'll be there tomorrow from 4pm on. Only a stones throw away from your dealer... tempting isn't it :D :D :D

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Jerry,

Congrats on the new Z06. I was going to be in Evansville next week at Whirlpool, but I have to send an associate instead.

Be sure to add some Zaino so the rubber associated with the smoke doesn't stick to the yellow paint. :D

Steve

1 - 15 of 15 Posts