Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I am very excited this morning /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I now have a 2002 Black/Modified Red Z06 on the way. I drove myself down to Maxie Price and did it /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif She should be here in 6 weeks or less. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif I am so stoked /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Well then how bout a bigCongrats and enjoy......................
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
Congrats!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Good choice you got the right dealer for great results. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Congrats, big time ! Are you getting museum delivery ?

Six weeks, five weeks, four weeks, ... it'll be here before you know it /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Vince

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

On 2001-08-22 12:53, Manatee spewed forth this drivel:
Congrats, big time ! Are you getting museum delivery ?

Six weeks, five weeks, four weeks, ... it'll be here before you know it /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Vince

Heya pal...no museum delivery. Thanks for the congrats /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I can't wait to pick her up from the dealership /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
19 Posts
Congrats Wes! You will absolutely love your new car, and you picked a great dealer. If you are as lucky as me it might come in a week early! Be patient, the wait is sooo worth it. Have fun in your new Stang eater!!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh you bring up a funny point...one of my good friends wants to race me with his completely stock 2001 Mustang GT. He told me and I quote,
"I will eat your lunch"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

1 - 15 of 15 Posts