·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G5X3, 114LSA.
Cutouts. :cool:
Ceramic pads, new rotors.

Bring me da LOPE!

My friends car did 425rwhp through the ti and 433 through the cutouts with lg longtubes, vararam, pulley, etc. I have the same mods, except for the larger kooks headers. Same dyno. It will be interesting to see the results.

My wife is going to kill me when I pick her up from the airport in a car that sounds like a washing machine full of marbles. I have one week to live. :z:

·
Registered
373 Posts
Very cool.

Congrats! :coo:

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Congrats on the upcoming mods. :thumb:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
It will be interesting to see what your numbers are with the Kooks 1 7/8 compared to LG longtube 1 3/4.

·
Registered
204 Posts
See you tomm when you drop your car off here, you can gimme your last request's before your wife kills you if you'd like.
-Brad

Edit-Matt didn't log-off....

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
don't pick her up

·
Registered
882 Posts
Pakisho said:
My wife is going to kill me when I pick her up from the airport in a car that sounds like a washing machine full of marbles. I have one week to live. :z:
Just tell her you fouled a plug -- bad gas. :D

Maybe she'll just get used to it? :crazy:

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
Congrat's on the new G5X3 Cam, are you going to have Nick do the install/tune?

What cut-outs did you end up with?

See Ya,
Mike

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
phantasms said:
don't pick her up

:rofl:

Except that she knows where we live, and at the end of the taxi ride, she'll wanna kill me anyhow, regardless of what happened with the car!

Im just kidding, she supports the mod frenzy, as long as I make donations to the shoe/bag fund. :D

Brad, bury me in the damn car.

Mike, I got the mccord powerplate. Yes, Nick will tune it. Me, Brad, and Matt will do the install, which means that Matt and brad will do the install and I will annoy the hell out of them with silly questions throughout. :D

·
Registered
204 Posts
Brad and I have gotten used to people being arround so we don't have to worry about the random questions! Plus Jim will be there to keep you busy. C ya tomorrow Oz.
-matt

1 - 12 of 12 Posts