Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
So Rick, does the solid black interior come with red contrasting stiching?

When do you expect the Z-06 dealer ordering guide?

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
fyrcaptain said:
So Rick, does the solid black interior come with red contrasting stiching?

When do you expect the Z-06 dealer ordering guide?
Yes I believe that you can get the red stiching or the inserts.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thanks Rick. :cheers:

I saw the Black/Red seat picture at the link. I think I would rather get the black seats w/red stitching. That is a funky part of the seat to have the accent on.

Also, looks like (unlike the C5 Mod Red interior) the seats are the only interior components that have a red accent. Has anyone been able to see this combo in person?

Joe

·
Registered
20 Posts
GM was going to sell C6 accessories and body colored console trim plates and housing covers for the switches on each side of the cluster - so you might be able to create your version of "mod red".

Go for it! :cheers:

·
Registered
579 Posts
That website says the new z06 will cost $75K. Is that right?!

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Thanks for the pics Rick:thumb:

Is it just me, or does anyone else think the Z06 badge on the front scoop looks out of place. IMO, it would look cleaner on the fender above the scoop, just my .02.

Jack

·
Registered
20 Posts
I totally agree, unfortunately it looks like they are using the same hole for the export light, but then the export car has it up higher on the fender per Zippy's pics from this past weekend.

If you take off and move the emblem what do you put over the hole? :screwy:

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Subw00er said:
That website says the new z06 will cost $75K. Is that right?!
That has been the common inside info. for a while now but you know I have a funny feeling that we may all be in for a nice supprise.;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Oh3Oh6 said:
I totally agree, unfortunately it looks like they are using the same hole for the export light, but then the export car has it up higher on the fender per Zippy's pics from this past weekend.

If you take off and move the emblem what do you put over the hole? :screwy:
I don't believe there is a hole on the U.S. models! ...I think they just made them for the Euro models due to the sidemarker requirements.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Red Stiching On Black Seats...

About two months ago, someone posted some Caravaggio (sp?) interior pictures, a couple showing red stitching on black seats. Can't find them now. Anyone able to post a link to them, please, so we can start to get an idea of how the Z06's seats with that option would look?

Thank you

1 - 16 of 16 Posts