Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess I would but I'd have to wear a disguise so my friends wouldn't recognize me. Wow, that sucker is ugly.

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Isn't the guy who designed the Aztec the same guy designing the C6???? I read that somewhere. Stevie Wonder or Ray Charles must have approved that design!!! That thing is NASTY!!!...........LES/FUBU69

·
Registered
528 Posts

On 2001-03-25 15:22, fcalmes spewed forth this drivel:
No, but I would sell it and use the money to get me another Z!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
Ditto. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
If I won an Aztek, first thing I'd do is talk to the sales manager at the Poncho dealer and ask if you could use the value of the Aztek towards a Firebird or another model you like. Remember winner pays taxes, title, license fees, etc. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_mad.gif

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
906 Posts
I graduated from the Art Center in L.A. (now in Pasadena) in 1971. This college produces almost 70% of the car designers that have or are currently responsible for the cars we drive, both foreign & domestic. If I find out that the designer of the Aztec is afellow graduate of ACCD... I have to consider sending back my class ring!!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Yes - over a cliff!

BTW - I read in a recent car rag that they are reducing the price and adding content for the 2002 Azteck. This is to help attract younger buyers.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Id trade up. Immediately!!!
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
That's kind of like asking if you'd wear a clown suit to work if you got it for free. That wasteful disgrace of a thing on wheels is horrific, and there's no way in hell I'd drive it, free or not.

-Kirk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts