• maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 3.4%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Well, I voted yes. And luckly for me i have one. Um, Z06Vette.com, most user have a Z06 or at least one on order....poll doesn't really make sense.:-?

G

·
I voted...I don't have a zo6 but a beautiful 99 Red coupe thats mint..

I can't bear the thought of tossing it yet with only 21K miles...LOL

But I test drove a ZO6 this week..

Nice ride! Kick @ss is more like it..

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Arthur !

I think you'll find this poll will be unanimous unless my wife votes :eek:

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Yup! Would really like to own a new Z06, but not at the cost of my FRC! Love that FRC!:D

·
Registered
282 Posts
Sorry but this is a totally silly poll. I think everybody would like to own a Z06 if it's free. At least that appears to be the meaning of your question. Maybe you were trying to ask "are you planning to purchase a Z06". :-? In that case there should be an "I already own a Z06" option.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Obviously YES

That is kind of like asking "would you like a million dollars?" :D Uhh, I don't know, maybe? :p

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Jayzvette said:
I voted yes..cause I already got one:cheers: :cheers:
And now I would like to have a Spdwy Wht one to go with my Mil Yellow ! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2001 Z06
3,461 Posts
I'm w/ Beggar. Maybe the poll could read, would you like to own a '56 Desoto w/ a cow-catcher? :-? :-?

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
JTBear said:
I'm w/ Beggar. Maybe the poll could read, would you like to own a '56 Desoto w/ a cow-catcher? :-? :-?

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
That ain't funny!!! I used to own a 59. Red with white top, bigger vertical stabilizers than an F-18, large cream-colored bench seats, push-button shift selector, no seatbelts,
and .... an "oval" steering wheel!:D

It was the original GTO (Girls Take Over)!:lol:

Of course... It wasn't a Vette.:roll:

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
I voted no, since it would be much better if someone else owned it and let me drive it.

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Roger Ramjet said:
Most of us do. Well, me and the bank are partners. Or is it - the bank and me are partners.
Ditto! GMAC and ME!:roll:

carzzy

·
Registered
670 Posts
I voted yes because as soon as I sell the Chevelle, I'm walking straight into the house, picking up the phone and calling C5Discounts (Jason) and Rick Daniel to check availability and pricing. Cash isn't a problem... it's garage space and a promise I made to my wife that the SS would be gone! (I don't break promises...)

I just need to sell the old SS! Damn economy!! :mad: Damn Terrorists!! :mad:

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Ya think.....?

Arthur was caught by his mom playing on the computer again, when he should have been practicing his part in the school Christmas play or studying for his spelling test:lol:
:cheers:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts