Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was told that only the big dealers are taking long waiting list type orders when they could just go to another chevy dealer and be #1 or 2 ? Does this sound right ?

BTW,

Under sticker not over :D

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Make sure those dealers have an allocation to order a Z06 first though. Or you will be older and grayer before you receive your C6Z06!!!

·
Registered
906 Posts
^ What he said!
I don't think my #1 C6Z spot at Barrow (Alaska) Chevy is worth much. :eek2:

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
MSiska is right. I talked with the local dealership here who's bread and butter are trucks, Cads etc. and he said the same.

He said he had two customers who had money down for the new Z06 but he had no idea when they would even get them.

Good luck to you. Maybe you can contact Rick Daniels corvette sales (check the web) and ask to be on the list for 2007. $1000.00 refundable whichis good guy business. :usa:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sat in his office on Saturday and he said he will get 2 of them the end of Sept or first of Oct. and if I wanted one of them to just let him know so he will know what to hang on them. I have done bizz with these guys for about 5yrs and I trust them about the time. The thing that gets me is the "under sticker".

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
azzkiknZO6 said:
Sat in his office on Saturday and he said he will get 2 of them the end of Sept or first of Oct. and if I wanted one of them to just let him know so he will know what to hang on them. I have done bizz with these guys for about 5yrs and I trust them about the time. The thing that gets me is the "under sticker".
Who's this dealer brother? I'm number 174 with Les Stanford (outer space) if the guy isn't full of cow Sh** I'll order from him if he can guarantee a new 2006 Z06 by then for me. Ask him for a letter in writing of commitment. Appreciate it. Your neighbor over here in TN. :jammin:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
george said:
Who's this dealer brother? I'm number 174 with Les Stanford (outer space) if the guy isn't full of cow Sh** I'll order from him if he can guarantee a new 2006 Z06 by then for me. Ask him for a letter in writing of commitment. Appreciate it. Your neighbor over here in TN. :jammin:
I will call him today. :D

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Okay I called him and he has not called me back. I'm getting a sun roof cut in my truck and they are doing it so he will call.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
azzkiknZO6 said:
Okay I called him and he has not called me back. I'm getting a sun roof cut in my truck and they are doing it so he will call.
Don't pressure the guy he probably BS you. If so, just chalk it up as a BS session with the guy. Good luck with the roof work. :usa:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
george said:
Don't pressure the guy he probably BS you. If so, just chalk it up as a BS session with the guy. Good luck with the roof work. :usa:
No it's not like that. He is a buddy of mine :D

BTW,

This is from the same dealer that built my car. They are GREAT to work with.

·
Registered
864 Posts
They have 3 Z coming at my local dealer and only 1 is spoken for. This will be my bargaining power I hope. I may go in their today and try and lock one in.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts