Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just got to tell everyone what a GREAT experience I had touring the National Corvette Museum and the Bowling Green Corvette plant. As many of you already know, the NCM is FIRST CLASS. I simply did not want to leave. Prior to visiting the Assembly Plant, I wasn't too keen on the C6, but after viewing the operation, and of course seeing the Z06 being built AND driven around the plant, I a believer. If anyone is ever in the area of Bowling Green, you HAVE to visit both facilities. Thanks for hearing me out.

John
;)

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I thought the Museum was awesome.The displays change all the time so it's never the same.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Backlash said:
But you never quite get that same thrill as experienced during your first time... :p
The first time you're there it's overwhelming to see all that Corvette history in one place. Glad you enjoyed your visit, now join up!! :yeadog:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Glad to hear you enjoyed your visit!

As your NCM Ambassador, let me remind you about becoming an NCM member.

PM me if interested.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
The NCM and the assembly plant are great assets to the state of Kentucky. I have been to both places so many times I have lost count. Of course it doesnt hurt to live an hour away :sneaky: The first time I toured the plant they were still making the C3's :eek:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
It is so awesome to tour the plant and the museum.....we have a family membership and it has paid for itself over and over and we make the twelve hour trip at least once a year and sometimes twice.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
We did the once in a lifetime Experience. It was great. Highly reccommend this pricey little option from the museum. I hope to return to BG some day.

·
10,998 Posts
Less than 30 days till Z06fest 2005 at Bowling Green. :z: :z:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Since I will be out of the country for the fest, and I had Monday and Tuesday off, my wife and I just had an idea this morning to drive 635 miles to BG. We are here in the hotel and scheduled to do the plant tour tomorrow at 1pm.

The Holiday Inn Express was cool enough to give me a special parking spot for the Z right outside the window of my room!

I can't wait! I hope to see a 06 Z...

:usa: :usa: :usa:

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
I saw a couple outside the plant, one with euro lights on it inside the plant, but saw several on the streets of BG. Just keep your eyes open.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts