Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man this is totally AWESOME!! I just hit 500 posts and now I'm a "PILOT."

My wife said the way I drive I've always been a Pilot without wings :D

My wife wasn't impressed.....she said "what's next? You hit a 1,000 posts and you'll be a Z06 Idiot!?"

I hope not ;)

Anybody know if there are any higher levels :-?

:cool: in Kalifornia
Barrie

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Barrie,

The next level is to Surpass Frank Calmes @ 5000 plus posts. The you get a week at the corporate condo, bueatiful place with one room all four walls are rubber and no doorway.........................

Enjoy

:lol: :guiness: :lol: :guiness: :lol: :guiness: :lol: :guiness: :puke:

·
Registered
111 Posts
I don't even bother telling my wife any more. She already thinks I'm nuts and won't even get in the Z with me! :D

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Moderator is Southern Lithuanian for Z06 Idiot! That would be me, because I've got an FRC! :bang: :lol:

Dan

·
Registered
576 Posts
:cheers: It's going to take me a while myself. Congratulations!! :cheers:

GOLD72 :D

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
GOLD72,

Thank You :) It seems like I was accumulating posts at an accelerating rate. The first 50 took forever, but before I knew it I blew by 100. Then 200, and 300 and 400 and now 500.....It happened so fast !!

My average post length tends to be longer than most of the posts I see, so it's a lot of work, but I obviously enjoy this forum.

What a wealth of information and KEWL members we have here.

We communicate with people all over this Great Country of ours and Canadians and I can think of 5 other Countries who have members here.

I really enjoy this hobby of ours and the Z06Vette Brotherhood :cool: ;) :D

:cheers:
Barrie

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Barrie,

You are right. I too seem to be taking forever to get to 50. But this forum IS addicting (in a positive way). I also noticed the high level of cooperation amongst everyone.

As a relative newcomer, and somewhat of an "outsider" (more out of not being to forward and barging into things), it is nice to see everyone being so..."kewl."

Hey, another post! How many more do I need?

·
Registered
878 Posts
Well this is one more towards my wings.. ;)

Wife thinks I'm nuts too... everytime she pokes her head into my office I'm surfing the forum... help me.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
David,

You're on your way :) 20 more and you'll be a "member." 70 more and you'll be an "Addict." :D

Zapper,

Thank You!!

THX2NET,

I think we're in serious trouble here with our wives :( Maybe we could get some group on-line counseling :-? ;) Like "Z06Vette Anonymous?!"

hehehe,
Barrie

·
Registered
111 Posts
CarToys said:
HEY, I'm not an addict, I can stop anytime I want to... I just don't wanna! :guiness:
Besides, what the hell else am I supposed to do while I'm at work?? Work? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's a good one!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Barrie,

If you supercharge that pup you will need a pilot license for realz.G:D

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Greg,

Right on :)

I got a ride in a 480 rwhp blown Z06 and it was like a Rocket. I can't imagine what 600 rwhp would be like:crazy: :sneaky:

:cheers:
Barrie

1 - 20 of 20 Posts