Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First let me start off by saying I've been visiting these boards for the last 2 years. I couldn't wait for the day that I would feel worthy of posting. I learned so much about these cars from this forum. I know most of everyone here just from reading your posts over the years. I used to own an '86 vette in the past but it's nothing like what I have in my garage now!

My 25th birthday is on the 5th. My wife was reminded many times about how much I would love to have a MY Z06. I invited her to go look at a vette that I had seen the day before. She must have known that it was the exact one I wanted. The funny thing is that she was so mean to me all day long, telling me how I wasn't getting it. After looking it over she handed my a birthday card with the keys in it.... I never thought I would be driving a Z06 home yesterday!

The car is perfect! I have to admit that I'm scared to death of driving it... I have a lot of respect for that car, and I look forward to driving it.

I have to go take my wife for a ride now (isn't she great?). Many thanks to everyone on this site for all the information over the years. I look forward to posting more..

-Ted

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Welcome Aboard the Good Ship Z06 :z: :z:

Congratulation's on you new Z06

Your Wife sounds like a great Lady :cheers:

·
Registered
390 Posts
what better way to celebrate your b/day than in a Z!! congrats & enjoy.take your time & get to know it well before you get too crazy lol. :jammin:

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
What a great b-day gift! You have a great wife! Now get out and drive that Z and get to know it intimately. Our cars are VERY special, and the more you drive it the more you'll love it! Z06 is the best bang for the buck sports car on the planet, just as Z06Vette.com is the best vette site on the net! Welcome aboard, and be careful out there! :thumb: :thumb:

Jim

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
WOW!! What a great B-day gift! :thumb: What a great wife! :yeadog: Learn to drive your bad-azz machine and enjoy!! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the site. Sounds like you have a great marriage and for sure a loving wife.

Have a safe fourth of July.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Hell of a birthday gift!!!

Welcome and good luck,sounds like you have a great wife i'm also fortunate to have a great wife to. :thumb:

·
Registered
609 Posts
Years ago My wife did that samething . in the card was a picture of a 67 427 Yes I will allways love her . Please Keep that love . ITS once in a life time

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
From 1 Ted 2 Another

:guiness: First of all Welcome :D
and secondly
:cheers: Congratulations on your new Z06 and what it sounds like a wonderful wife :thumb:

Be careful and do have "FUN", although I'm wondering if those two go together :lol:

Peelin' Out
Ted :cheers: :usa:

I think that he must be out havin' "Fun" with only the 1 post :yeadog:

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
WOW! Does she have a sister?You got a keeper there,hang on to her.Congrats on your new Z and happy b'day. :cheers: Welcome to the site.

·
21,386 Posts
That's a cool story! Sounds like you got a nice wife so treat her right and hang on to her. Oh yea, same thing for the Z! :lol:

Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
372 Posts
WOW ! :)

That is a very special girl ..............

Looks like you need a vainty plate with your anniversary date on it.

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Awesome! Happy Birthday....Thats a great gift.....Now you can meet up at the fest and bring some cake..... Congrats!

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to :z:
To echo others, your gift is your wife.
The Z is your daily reminder that you owe her big time :jammin:
So ... there's got to be an anniversary or another birthday coming up ... :sneaky:
Respect the beast and enjoy the ride! :usa:

·
Registered
622 Posts
The funny thing is that she was so mean to me all day long, telling me how I wasn't getting it.

My wife is mean to me everyday telling me how I'm not going to get it. It never has an ending like that though.

Congratulations

1 - 20 of 38 Posts