Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only stipulation is it has to be a from a dealer, got my Capital One blank check, but they said it has to be from a dealer in order to qualify. If you have seen a car that fits this description on any lot, please let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Just a note of interest. If you do find a nice car from an individual that you want and the car is in the Dallas area. You can get a corvette dealer to do a "in and out" so you can use your capitol one check. I had to do this in Dallas when I bought mine. PM me if you ever need more info. Good luck.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I know it's a long way, but there is an 02-03 blk ZO6 at Maxie Price Chevrolet in Loganville GA. I saw it on their sale lot yesterday -don't know if it's posted on their website, though.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kechen22 said:
I know it's a long way, but there is an 02-03 blk ZO6 at Maxie Price Chevrolet in Loganville GA. I saw it on their sale lot yesterday -don't know if it's posted on their website, though.
hey thanks, ill email em now. Any idea what the specs on it were? Thanks again

·
Registered
136 Posts
I got a call from this guy Pat... he has a 04 Blk w4k miles, and is a dealer. Ph #520-881-2209. His price was $39500, seems ok for a low mile car. He doesn't have it in his possesion, He said if I were Serious he would get the car. It's in AZ.

Hope this helps,

Bob

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
still looking to buy an 02-04 clean blk/blk Z06. Mileage has to be less than 40k, and now can be from a dealer or an individual. Let me know if you have one or know of one for sale please. Thanks

·
Registered
45 Posts
I know it's not the color you were looking for, but I'm selling my '03 Torch red/mod red leather Z06 for $37k. Only 17k miles. Rear bumper screens, chrome sill plates, shorty antenna, CAGS eliminator, WCC dual air intake, Custom sound w/ low profile 10" woofer and 300 w amp under passenger seat. I am willing to negotiate on price. The wifey and I are moving to Costa Rica and can't take the beast with us. E-mail
me at [email protected] or call 903-571-9127 if you're interested.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts