Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey man, get off my turf!! I am looking for an '02 in the NC area, too. :) Just kidding, but if you see any leads you aren't interested in, please pass them along. I'll do the same if I come across a good black/black one.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Adrian. Congrats again on your sale. Seems like there is a lull in the activity and then when I see the ad, everyone and their brother jumps in at the same time. There will be another one I'm sure. I just should have not sold the one I had before. :thumb:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No worries battle. I will pass along anything I see that isn't black :) . I used to have an '02 Z06 but sold it a little over a year ago (mine had some tranny issues). Turned around and bought an Infinity G35 6MT coupe (black of course). Then my neighbor picked up an '02 coupe and I never should have driven the damn thing. The fever is back with a vengence and only a black Z06 will cure me :cheers:

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm in CA, but I've got an '02 (Black/Black 8,500 miles) that I've been considering selling. Email if your interested and make me an offer. I'll send you pics. The car is pretty much flawless. Shipping the car will cost 800-1000 enclosed transport.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks DeNguyen. I am in the process of closing a deal on another car. If anything changes I will consider your car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts