Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I need an 03 Electron Blue Z06 with 10k or less miles right now. I have cash in hand and no time for BS. The corvette palace owner in Austin pissed me off so much by his rudeness that I want to tell him to shove it. :bmad: He was a Grade-A A-Hole

I live in College Station TX (90 miles N of Houston) and will travel a good distance to pick one up.

Prefrences go to Elec Blue, will consider Red.

As said before Cash In Hand... :drunken:

Email please at [email protected] for contact

Thanks
Blake

·
Registered
373 Posts
Electron blue was only 02-03 and Z16 was 04.

Good luck!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just found that out...thanks for the info.

Anyone have an 03 Elec Blue in or around Tx, Louisiana...

Please Help

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ill spend whatever the book value and maybe a lil more on top of that...depending on the condition of the car...

And I have cash in hand...

THanks For All Responses

-BW-

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Blake,
I had the same experience with Corvette Palace. Rude, people. Not a place to do business. Sorry you had to experience that, I know what you went through. I am in Texas too, I'll keep my eyes and ears open for you an EB bro.

:cheers:

·
Registered
84 Posts
WTB 03-04 Elec. BLue Z06 RIGHT NOW...!

I will sell you my 04 Z16 for 41,500. It is beautiful. Pictures don't do these cars justice. It is in excellent condition, 6900 miles.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I am moving to Galveston and having mine shipped there the end of May.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Guys first I want to thank yall for all the responses....

BTW this is for a girl and its her money. She turned her nose at the Z16 b/c she will be driving the car a lot, thinks its a crime to put a lot of miles on a Z16, and doesnt like the stripes. So what can ya do?

So it needs to be an EB 03 with < 10 thousand miles.

Anything else and I cant buy it.

This is the coolest thing ever, her family gave me financial buying power of whatever car she wants...so if I find a Z06 that meets this criteria I can buy it "ON THE SPOT" :jawdrop:

Thanks for all the feedback, you guys have been very helpful.

Blake

·
Registered
59 Posts
First off, if you have cash in hand...why are you shopping at dealerships? I'm also in College Station and looking for a low mileage C5/ZO6 (under 5K miles), but most owners want in the high $30K's. At that price I will just move up to the C6 since they are going for around $40 grand, if you do some smart searching and neg. Remember a few years from now more people are going to be willing to buy a C6 than an older body style, so don't get caught paying too much for a dated product.

Maybe I've seen you around? I had the cammed '01 magnetic red vette and a cammed red '01 Z28 around town :D .

·
Registered
9 Posts
Baker-Jackson Nissan on the S. Loop in Houston has an '03 EB Z06 for sale on their used car lot...it has 21k miles though. They are asking $38k bu I am guessing that $35k-$36k would take it. I saw it shit morning while picking a buddy up after dropping his truck off for a warranty issue.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I cant take one with over 10k in mileage, thats just the way it is. Were it any other case or condition I would...

I saw that one listed and Baker Jackson and called them...mileage is just to high, female orders, plus its really her money and her car, just a lil secret. :roll:

Keep me posted, I'm looking all over the freakin country and no one has an 03 EB with less than 10k...

Thanks Again
BW

PS..Hey magred did you buy that car off of a guy named Wayne?

·
Registered
49 Posts
hmm, mine has 7300 miles on it and hasn't been out on the road in a year. Also extended warranty.

·
Registered
59 Posts
bluesteel09 said:
I cant take one with over 10k in mileage, thats just the way it is. Were it any other case or condition I would...

I saw that one listed and Baker Jackson and called them...mileage is just to high, female orders, plus its really her money and her car, just a lil secret. :roll:

Keep me posted, I'm looking all over the freakin country and no one has an 03 EB with less than 10k...

Thanks Again
BW

PS..Hey magred did you buy that car off of a guy named Wayne?
I am Wayne...who is this?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Heyfred...thanks for the heads up...saw that one and have to pass...

Wayne this is Blake...how the hell are ya???

TTT

I NEED AN EB NOW DAMNIT

-BW-

1 - 20 of 20 Posts