Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTB: '03 Red/Yellow/Blue Z06

Howdy,
I've been lurking around on these forums for quite some time, but decided it was finally time to pick up my first Vette. I'm awfully picky, but that leaves what I want pretty straight forward.

I'm looking for the following ...
2003 Z06
Millenium Yellow/Torch Red/Electron Blue
Either of the 2 interiors (doesn't matter)
California car
less than 24K miles
Wheels in good shape w/ little to no rash
GMPP would be great but from what I've seen not very likely
$34,000 is about what i'm willing to spend

I'd consider an '02 for a few thousand less if it met the rest of the criteria.

I have a Capital One Blank Check arriving on Wednesday and a large amount of cash to use as a deposit. So anyone fit this category? Send me details and pics please.

Thanks!
Jason Holmes
holmes.j at gmail.com

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi there, I have a 2003 that is adult driven, and very nice. It has a $1200 3M clear bra, so it is probably nicer than most any with 13000 miles on them. The car is bone stock except for the addition of 4 gm tire pressure monitors, (which all Z06s should come from the factory with)and the shocks, which are upgraded to 2004 Z06 units, the difference was amazing! The rear tires are about 1/2 gone and the fronts are about a 1/4 gone. This is a much loved car that I hate to part with. I can get you photos but it looks like any other Millenium Yellow vette, with black interior, in very nice condition that has never been smoked in. I'll take $37500. The car is in Wheatland Wyoming and I could help with delivery. I'd also be happy to furnish the vin to let you run a carfax. Thanks, Bill Tillman, 307 322 4756

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have a Red '02 (no difference other than the 50th anniversary badges) with 24,xxx miles that I'm just about ready to sell. (I'm going out of the country for a year and it would be a shame to let it sit in the garage, I'll probably pick up a C6 when I get back anyway). The mods are listed in my signature. Email me if you're interested in more info.

·
Registered
208 Posts
sticknstring, what's the mileage and any warranty left on it?

·
Registered
61 Posts
The car has 13,000 miles and the warranty extends until September, 2005. I checked with the local GM dealer and $1000 will extend it 4 more years. Thanks, Bill

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
c'mon anybody else.
I also think I convinced the g/f to like the blue. So that's now an acceptable color :)

-Jason

1 - 6 of 6 Posts