·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTB '04 low mileage Blk/mod red Z06

Cash in hand, looking for an '04 Z06

I want:

Black w/Red interior

Never moded: (Blackwing type intake and/or aftermarket exhaust ok)

No accidents

Not lowered

Never tracked

~5K miles

Prefer southwest location but will travel for the right car.

You can email me privately if you like. [email protected]

·
Registered
6 Posts
Interested in '03?

How about an '03 like the one you requested?

I am contemplating selling my '03 black/mod red. ~3700 miles. In service new on 4/1/04. Charlotte, NC area.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
leitht said:
How about an '03 like the one you requested?

I am contemplating selling my '03 black/mod red. ~3700 miles. In service new on 4/1/04. Charlotte, NC area.
Hmmmm. Tempting.

I'll be honest with you though -- the deal would really have to be sweet. While I'm not looking to low ball anyone, I have my mind set on an '04.

With that in mind, shoot me a price. I may consider it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a black on black '04...but the mileage is 11,805. A little higher than you wanted but bone stock (except CAGS eliminator) and babied. About 4000 miles have been from business trips. I'm posting it for $39,900 obo.

Just an option.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ianewk said:
I have a black on black '04...but the mileage is 11,805. A little higher than you wanted but bone stock (except CAGS eliminator) and babied. About 4000 miles have been from business trips. I'm posting it for $39,900 obo.

Just an option.
Thanks for the offer to sell. I drove a blk/blk '03 for two years but wished I had gotten a blk/mod red one. I really like that look.

If I can't find one in the next few weeks, I'm going to have to do something. I'll probably need counseling by then. :cry:

·
Registered
119 Posts
don't want to sell 04' blk/red z06 with 15,000k. never tracked, no mods, not lowered, no accidents, only cags! sorry man, im being an asshole today. just kidding. good luck on your search. you're going after THE best color combo!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ahh, so you want me to show my hand. :)

I'm willing to pay a fair price for the right car.

I've been window shopping for 3 months and they're selling for $38 to $41. I saw one with 3200 miles go for $39K just a few days ago.

Now it's my turn. Whatcha got and how much do you want for it? :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
audiotwin1 said:
don't want to sell 04' blk/red z06 with 15,000k. never tracked, no mods, not lowered, no accidents, only cags! sorry man, im being an asshole today. just kidding. good luck on your search. you're going after THE best color combo!
You're killing me. :cry: :cry: :cry:

J/k thanks for the chuckle. I'll find one.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Let me know if you can't find what you are looking for. I have a perfect black/red 04 with 3,000 miles, 04 GM z16 polished wheels, and some vette essentials interior additions. Florida car. Thanks, [email protected]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts