Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Above , clean , no curb rash , stock sizes, for 01 Z06
Ed

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
You may want to consider having your rims or another set of stock Z06 rims polished. 9 chances out 10 the quality will be better and a LOT less money. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
If your still have your 01's they will look fantastic polished up. Do a search for Panther and you can see some pics.

·
Registered
68 Posts
scotts said:
If your still have your 01's they will look fantastic polished up. Do a search for Panther and you can see some pics.
Just have a clear understanding of what you're getting. Panther typically machines the wheels (and this is the finish you'll see on most everyone's "Panthered wheel"); I understand they will do a true polish, but that it is considerably more expensive.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just happen to have a set. Brand new from GM. Three have never been out of the box. I have the Z16 center caps as well. What are you willing to pay? I also have a full set of new GM ceramic pads if you're interested. How about some data logging software? Kooks?
My wife came down with cancer so I sold the vette for a truck and camper to see some sights. I loved that car, but I love my wife more.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts