Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I live in Milwaukee, so if anyone in the area can help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I bought some used Kodiak rims here which came with tires. Today as I was trying to size them up on my new tire trailer to transport them, I noticed a 3/8" gouge in the sidewall in one which is down to the cord, but did not cut the cord. They are Goodyear GS CS 315/35/17's. But I'll consider any matching set for the rear.

If anyone has any comments, I'd appreciate that too.

Oh by the way, I'll be running at Road America this weekend, and why I'm a little frantic about acquiring some new rear rubber as quickly as possible.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
silverz06vette said:
Check out member subdriver. I think he had some used rubber.

http://www.z06vette.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75724
narcszm said:
I've got a full set 275/315 on 17" in both Yokohama A032R and BF Goodrich Comp T/A R1
Thanks guys for the responses. Since I need something 'right now', I ordered some Kumho's from TireRack and they'll be here tomorrow morning. I'll get them mounted right away and then we'll head out to the track.

BTW, how much are you asking for your tires? Are they for roadracing? Where are you located?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.