Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
That might be a bit optimistic for such a low mile Z. I would expect $35k with the milage constraint and ensuring it's almost perfect (which I assume is what you want and what I would want as well).

Good luck to you on your search. Great choice in colors BTW. :thumb:

Jim

·
Registered
259 Posts
I have 19,400 miles. I am not (really looking) to sell, however money can change everything. Unfortunately for me, 30K is way to low. I would try the Auctions here in CT. An 04 went for 38K in windsor ct(auction) recently. Good Luck

·
Registered
176 Posts
I havent put the car for sale or anything yet, but if i got $34K for my car then i would let it go. Its a 02 TR Zo6 BLK int,7.8K mi , all options. Only mods are lowered on stock bolt and a vararam intake.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would be willing to have a car shipped if the deal was right. I've never bought a car like that but I assume I could offer a refundable paypal deposit based on pics, get bank check/loan, tentatively arrange a shipper, fly in to check the car and pay for it then meet the shipping folks and fly back home. Not really sure but I'd find a way if the price was right.

Thanks!

·
Registered
176 Posts
thefritz1 said:
I would be willing to have a car shipped if the deal was right. I've never bought a car like that but I assume I could offer a refundable paypal deposit based on pics, get bank check/loan, tentatively arrange a shipper, fly in to check the car and pay for it then meet the shipping folks and fly back home. Not really sure but I'd find a way if the price was right.

Thanks!
Several people have bought a car like that. Or they have someone that lives close to the seller check out the car for them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts