Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of selling my immaculate, T66, 93 Mazda Rx-7. I'm thinking of replacing it with a Vette; however, I'd like to find one that already has some serious mods done.

My price range is flexible, but the range is ends somewhere around $40k unless the deal is just too good to be true. I prefer a FRC or Z06 but it is not a requirement.

I DO NOT want an unfinished or home-brewed project. I want speed, but will not sacrifice quality. I'm fully aware of how much many of you have invested in your cars. I have close to $50k in my Rx-7 and am ready for a change. I am taking a huge hit on my immaculate car and am looking for someone else who is willing to do the same.

Let me know.

·
Registered
87 Posts
My car is for sale. I have run against Z-06's Vipers, SC's C5 and others in the unlimited class I run in. The car has already clinced 1st place for the year in the unlimited class. I am only selling it because I want a full race car and don't want to tear this one up by putting a full cage in it and gutting the interior. Here is a link to the other post on it.
http://www.zo6vette.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86663

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump...trade or otherwise.

Sorry, not really a Nassau Blue fan.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts