Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
***edited***

Please read the Rules of the Road

edit....never mind. Just realized you joined a number of car sites today and are just a POS spammer
Ouch, someone isn't getting laid and has too much testosterone penned up. I'm not a "spammer", I'm just looking for C6 Z06 brakes for a project. I'd like to have a Corvette, but for now I'm still in school, so I guess if I'm a spammer because I don't have a 'Vette but I've came to ask the 'vette boys if they have any Corvette brakes (seems logical to me?) for sale, then I guess that's me.

Cheers bro. Hope you have a better day. :cheers:

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
Ouch, someone isn't getting laid and has too much testosterone penned up. I'm not a "spammer", I'm just looking for C6 Z06 brakes for a project. I'd like to have a Corvette, but for now I'm still in school, so I guess if I'm a spammer because I don't have a 'Vette but I've came to ask the 'vette boys if they have any Corvette brakes (seems logical to me?) for sale, then I guess that's me.

Cheers bro. Hope you have a better day. :cheers:
Perhaps before you get all bent out of shape you should take a moment and read the 'edited' post above. :roll:

Username 'josiahappauel' was the spammer and his post was edited and he was banned. I wasn't talking to you.....or your testosterone. :lol:

Mike

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wasn't talking to you, Mike, I have no issues with you haha. I thought that Josiah dude was the one calling me a spammer. I didn't realize that was you calling him that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts