Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to get my first Vette and have decided that I want a c6 z06 over the c5 z06 for numerous reasons but now that I know what I want it's time to take the next step and buy one. I am looking for a c6 Z06 with less than 70k miles and I have a max budget of 30k but I don't want to spend more than 27k if possible. I am not picky on color or location I just want a Vette. Thank you for looking and if you have anything that fits what I want let me know!

·
21,330 Posts
I am looking to get my first Vette and have decided that I want a c6 z06 over the c5 z06 for numerous reasons but now that I know what I want it's time to take the next step and buy one. I am looking for a c6 Z06 with less than 70k miles and I have a max budget of 30k but I don't want to spend more than 27k if possible. I am not picky on color or location I just want a Vette. Thank you for looking and if you have anything that fits what I want let me know!
If you have a facebook account, search for Z06 and ask to join the one that pertains to buying and selling of Z06 parts and cars. There is a huge inventory out there. Ask to join and list your WTB.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Have a pristine 2002 z06 with 600hp Supercharger, Blk, 36K miles, Garaged, never raced. Located Las Vegas. Any interest? Can send pics
Steve

1 - 4 of 4 Posts