Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a complete set of CCW classic's....Preferably polished, but I might be interested in the black center as well.

-Mason

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
welcome to the site!

somebody might have some for sale, don't see them that much in here, most people keep them once they get them:thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like I was too late on Redshift's set. Ah well. Mike, do you have any pictures of those black centers ccw's on your EB?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
blkZ06 said:
welcome to the site!

somebody might have some for sale, don't see them that much in here, most people keep them once they get them:thumb:
Thanks for the welcome. I know it's rare to see CCW's forsale, I guess that's why they don't last very long when they do show up. I have patience though :thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Electric Z said:
Looks like I was too late on Redshift's set. Ah well. Mike, do you have any pictures of those black centers ccw's on your EB?
I have pics when I was putting them in storage, not on the car. I would offer to mount them up but my car is still in NJ. If you want to wait until I get her back I'll get some for you. Otherwise, shoot me an email and I'll get some of just the wheels and tires. Here's my email for quickest response [email protected] .
Thanks,
Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts