Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the topic says. I'm looking for a 02 Z06. I would like EB or BLK. I perfer to buy in either AZ, CA, or TX. Looking to spend 29-33K.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
How 'bout this one? '02 Blk/Blk

21K now, will have 23K by the time we get back from the fest. Memory/Mirrors, no BSM's, wheels are 01 type which were substituted by GM right after 9/11. New F1's 5K ago, dimpled/slotted rotors, Optima Red Top, 2 more years to go on the extended/transferable GMAC warranty, pwr antenna, K&N filter and LS1 Edit tune by 21CMC. 364RWHP. Garage kept and the only rain it's ever seen was at the Fest last year. Zaino since new in Oct of 01. Available date to be determined by when my C6Z TPW is known. Awsome car is in North Central Texas. Original window sticker/video/manual/wheel locks/etc. goes with it. $34,000 OBO. PM me for more info.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I am selling my 2002 EB Z. Hate to see it go but just time for it. It has 40,480 on the clock and some chips and scratches on her but hey..thats what I get for driving it. I have no "major" mods to it (partition, Ganelli MAS, Lloyds mats-never used) and CAGS...just little piddly stuff) bought car with B&B's on it. (sound great at WOT) Just married and need something more family oriented (dammn I cant believe I said that crap!!)
It just was updated on June 27th with great, fresh tires and new MOTORSPORT rims with new dimpled and slotted rotors from 21CMC. (Thanks John!) Only trying to be honest and upfront about the car. Paint has some scratches and chips on hood. (truck lid has one too) Has 100,000 extended warranty for everything you can imagine. Car is still a head turner and fast. First 30K takes her.

[email protected] or 214-450-8650

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
stevep1794 said:
I am selling my 2002 EB Z. Hate to see it go but just time for it. It has 40,480 on the clock and some chips and scratches on her but hey..thats what I get for driving it. I have no "major" mods to it (partition, Ganelli MAS, Lloyds mats-never used) and CAGS...just little piddly stuff) bought car with B&B's on it. (sound great at WOT) Just married and need something more family oriented (dammn I cant believe I said that crap!!)
It just was updated on June 27th with great, fresh tires and new MOTORSPORT rims with new dimpled and slotted rotors from 21CMC. (Thanks John!) Only trying to be honest and upfront about the car. Paint has some scratches and chips on hood. (truck lid has one too) Has 100,000 extended warranty for everything you can imagine. Car is still a head turner and fast. First 30K takes her.

[email protected] or 214-450-8650
Sent you an email Steve.

Thanks,
Tony

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
itsaz said:
21K now, will have 23K by the time we get back from the fest. Memory/Mirrors, no BSM's, wheels are 01 type which were substituted by GM right after 9/11. New F1's 5K ago, dimpled/slotted rotors, Optima Red Top, 2 more years to go on the extended/transferable GMAC warranty, pwr antenna, K&N filter and LS1 Edit tune by 21CMC. 364RWHP. Garage kept and the only rain it's ever seen was at the Fest last year. Zaino since new in Oct of 01. Available date to be determined by when my C6Z TPW is known. Awsome car is in North Central Texas. Original window sticker/video/manual/wheel locks/etc. goes with it. $34,000 OBO. PM me for more info.
PM sent.
Tony

1 - 6 of 6 Posts