Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a set that just came off my 02 Z06 with the upgraded Comp 921 dual spring setup for high lift cams. I want $895 plus shipping. I will even throw in my stock cam for another $50. The heads have 8,500 miles while the springs only have 600 miles.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Is that Monterey CA? I live in San Jose and have a set off of an '02. Oddly enough, they too have 8,xxx miles on them. I had them disassembled and bead blasted before deciding to go with a set of TEA heads.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tony soprano said:
Is that Monterey CA? I live in San Jose and have a set off of an '02. Oddly enough, they too have 8,xxx miles on them. I had them disassembled and bead blasted before deciding to go with a set of TEA heads.

Yes it is monterey California how much are u looking to get? Im very interested as the above seller hasnt replied.

·
Registered
19 Posts
$850. They were disassembled and bead blasted by Gromm Racing heads in Santa Clara. I was going to have him port them but his turn around time is/was terrible. I ended up taking them back and reluctantly going with TEA heads. The heads are still disassembled and look virtually new. You haven't asked but they are of course the 243 castings.

·
Registered
5 Posts
TomsZ06 said:
I have a set that just came off my 02 Z06 with the upgraded Comp 921 dual spring setup for high lift cams. I want $895 plus shipping. I will even throw in my stock cam for another $50. The heads have 8,500 miles while the springs only have 600 miles.
These heads have been sold. Good luck with Tony's heads. Sorry for the delay but my computer was down.

·
Registered
387 Posts
MALEBOLGIA said:
Looking to buy a set of LS6 heads in good condition prefer 02+ Please let me know what u got..
Why 02+??
The heads didnt change from 01. Only performance changes were a slightly bigger cam, removal of pre-cat, and removal of MAF screen.

FWIW Im in atlanta, and I will have my set of 01 heads off by early June (3rd or 4th)...MTI doing all work.
Id take $500 if your interested, and still in need, by then.

:cheers:

·
Registered
19 Posts
OhOneZOhSiXXX said:
Why 02+??
The heads didnt change from 01. Only performance changes were a slightly bigger cam, removal of pre-cat, and removal of MAF screen. :cheers:
$500 is a great deal, but he probably said 02+ heads because he wants the lighter sodium filled valves which started in 2002. Depending on how many miles your heads have on them, by the time you bought the light weight valves and do a valve job, he'd probably be at $850+

MALEBOLGIA, if you ever get to San Jose, you're welcome to inspect the set of heads I have.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts