Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kinda fell in love with some Mallet wheels at Andys on Saturday...Anyone have some for sale?...I went to their website and it looks like they are discontinued...Anybody know something different...

Thanks,

Greg

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Mallett & Lingenfelter get their wheels from HRE.....How do I know? Received a brochure in snail mail months ago, and it was on the brochure.

HRE makes some of the best looking wheels, but they are x-pensive.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Your only chance now is to find them from a private party. I was looking into the same wheels a few months ago also.

Alex

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys...

Greg

·
Registered
372 Posts
ttt for ya

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Zippy said:
Mallett & Lingenfelter get their wheels from HRE.....How do I know? Received a brochure in snail mail months ago, and it was on the brochure.

HRE makes some of the best looking wheels, but they are x-pensive.
HRE's are real nice. May want to look at Fikse while you're at it. The price points are about the same. I have Fikses and I love 'em. Absent the other mods, they make the car stand out more than anything else...

Take Care,

Felix

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Robiferretti, is that a trick question? Send me some pics of your wheels please...Felix, thanks for the heads-up...I guess what I really want are some dark grey or black wheels...I put a post on here months ago about pics of wheels on Z16s for some ideas but got zero responses...When I saw the Malletts at Andys, I became intriqued...

Greg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts