Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started a job this week and I figured Id look into getting my dream car :)
I want either Silver, Red or Blue Z06. Id like to find one with less than 20k miles but less than 30k will do. I am willing to spend 30-34k. The lower the better. The less mods the better. If anyone is looking to sell please email me at [email protected] or [email protected]

Thank you all very much. My time is finally about to come :jammin:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
actually...im willing to buy a higher mile Z06 if the owner did not beat on it.
I want to purchase by the end of the summer too.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
++

I am finally starting to get paid. So as soon as I get a decent amount of money saved up I will be ready to buy(of course depending on the price of the vehicle...more, the longer i have to wait...)

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a 2003 Torch Red Z06 w/ black interior with 4,100 miles available for sale in Chicagoland. The car is is in excellent condition inside and out. The car has no modifications and has never been tracked. $38,000. Warranty through June 2006.

PM me if you are interested.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Qs '02 Mod Red

I have a '02 QS with mod red interior.The car has just turned 16k miles.The only mods are factory black rims with a polished lip and a K&N air filter.Extended no-deductible warranty till 11/07.$34k

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.