Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any stock tail lights they want to get rid of? :usa: Euro's are makeing me sick! :puke:

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sure, my euros are the clear type; you will have to get the wiring harness if you want to wire up the back-up light portion. My zo6 is my daily driver so to do a trade means we will have to over night to each other if thats ok with you. :z:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
I have a set of the stock light enclosures, let me know if the trade does not work out...

Mark

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MilYel01Z said:
wanna trade my stock ones for your euros? :cool:
X-That! Sorry, I just realized I am not going to have time to do a swap (my z is a daily driver). I am going to have to purchase a set then I can get rid of the Euro's. Sorry for the mix-up. :eek::

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
SGT. PYLE said:
Anyone have any stock tail lights they want to get rid of? :usa: Euro's are makeing me sick! :puke:
What is it that makes you sick about the Euros?

Charlie

·
Registered
108 Posts
SGT. PYLE said:
Sure, my euros are the clear type; you will have to get the wiring harness if you want to wire up the back-up light portion. My zo6 is my daily driver so to do a trade means we will have to over night to each other if thats ok with you. :z:
so no go on a trade? :cry: email me and lets try and work this out! [email protected]

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
NYCHASM said:
What is it that makes you sick about the Euros?

Charlie
I have never liked body kits or the Euro Design (no offense to anyone). I just like the "All American" looks on an "All American" sports car! :usa: :usa:

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the help fellas. I found a set from a guy here in town and am about to go pick them up now. Thanks Again! :z:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts