Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in buying a stock Z06 h-pipe with cats included. I need the 02 to 04 style without the pre pup cats.

Thanks

·
Registered
146 Posts
I am putting the Dynatech system on next week (complete by Friday 2/25), and could ship out as early as the week after that.

Email with your offer ([email protected]). I am in KC, MO for shipping estimate reasons. Take into consideration the weight and size of box that will be required.

Jeff

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Z06 H-pipe and cats

Hey Jeff,
Providing that they are from an 02 to 04 with no pre-cats, I am interested. Could you give me a call or I could call you so that we can nail this down without a lot of back and forth e-mails. I will PM you my phone number. We would use UPS and I don't think you need to box these. Others use bubble wrap that is taped on. Also would like to know how my miles are on these.

Tino

·
Registered
83 Posts
Tino,

If it does not work out with Jeff, I have a set off of an 02 ready to go. 6500 miles on them. They are in perfect shape. Just recently installed the Dynatech's on my car. Email me with an offer if interested [email protected].

thanks,
Kirk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts