Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm looking (again) for a Ti system in good condition in the Washington DC area, Md, Pa, or Va. I'd like a fairly new system with low miles. I'd be willing to pay shipping if anyone else has one, but would prefer to pickup!

Thanks, Rob

·
Registered
9 Posts
hey rob:
I assume that you are talking about the stock z06 exhaust system. If you are, I am just waiting for my borla to arrive, hopefully thurs or fri. The day it gets here I will get it put on and have my exhaust taken off. If you are interested my exhaust is coming off at roughly 14,500 miles from a 2004 z06. Feel free to let me know if we can work something out.

Good luck either way
Jared

·
Registered
6 Posts
I don't want to Hijack the thread, but I am also looking for the same thing and am also willing to pay shipping. CULOOKIN, if you find yours, and have any other leads please let me know. [email protected]

Thanks,

Ron

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
I have the stock Ti cat backs from my 02. They have been setting in my garage for about a year and a half. I will let them go for $450 plus actual shipping cost. They have roughly 5000 miles on them and are in perfect condition.

·
Registered
165 Posts
TI exhaust

if you are in the so cal area, mine will be available next week. PM me and let me know.
Josh 2004Z06

1 - 5 of 5 Posts