Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to move up to R compounds for the track! Need something to pull them with.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
On SCCA Forums there is a good lnk for several places.
One that looks damn good.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Harbour freight is the way to go. I've been using my hitch and tire trailer for several years now. Make sure you also mount a lockable box on the trailer to help store stuff. Too much weight in the back of the vette with the trailer will cause the tires to rub in the rear-inside fenders.

HF also has cheap replacement parts for the trailer...stuff like tail lights :)

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool... I'm buying a Draw-tite and a HF trailer!

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
I have one that I am thinking about selling, I believe its a 12', single axle, Its an original dirt bike closed in trailer, but me and My cousin purchased it for our Shifter Karts, but now we dont use it, it open except for a rack we made to store tool boxes and tires on the front, Its a bit more expensive then those tiny ones, but My cousin those have in Laws in VA beach, maybe if we make a deal, we'll take in down there to you :usa:

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the offer, but I'm not interested in something that big... just need to little one for a tool tub and wheels/tires.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Actually its a 6' or 8', I just called my cousin and its defenitely not a 12', the most 8', its seems to be perfect to tools and four rim and tires, but if its still too big then :guiness:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just for thought, many miata guys have a tire rack they built for the trailer hitch. I have seen one vette owner with the same set up. This way you wont have a trailer chasing you and you can go a bit faster to the event if needed.

·
Registered
644 Posts
redimpss5 said:
Just for thought, many miata guys have a tire rack they built for the trailer hitch. I have seen one vette owner with the same set up. This way you wont have a trailer chasing you and you can go a bit faster to the event if needed.
i have seen these as well, it is almost like a bike rack

but then again doesnt have nice storage box room either

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
redimpss5 said:
I checked those out and thought about having one built. Your tires will be about 4' wide so that will cover your rear lights. Also your tags will be covered.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts