Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
I just ordered a pair from Tire Rack....they are having a special on BF Goodrich COmp TA ZR in 295-35-18....must be a close out or something...$119 each...My pair came to $279 shipped with tax (I live in Indiana0 and shipping....they don't make matching fronts...but for $119, I wasn't bitching!

I got mine on the www.tirerack.com website...no one else apparently has these in stock...I called around!

SDB

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
That's funny... I couldn't find them. :-?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I actually foud them cheaper than tire rack...on EBAY...Brand New Comp TA ZR 295-35-18 shipped to my door....$254 for tha pair!!! I called and had Tire Rack cancel the order (they do not price match).

SDB

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
SDB said:
I actually found them cheaper than tire rack...on EBAY...Brand New Comp TA ZR 295-35-18 shipped to my door....$254 for the pair!!! I called and had Tire Rack cancel the order (they do not price match).

SDB
It's to late now, but I'll bet they are either seconds or real old stock. :z:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Actually they are first run, not blems...I am sure they are being discontinued, but what the hell...can't be all that old seeing how they are stock Z06 size...I will post when I get them if anything is wrong with them...I will either put them on rims to sell as a package or burn them up...for $254 delivered for the pair it doesn't really matter...

SDB

·
Registered
30 Posts
They are still available. I ordered a set and they should be here by the end of the week. The tires are going out of production and they're selling off their remaining set. The only sizes they seem to be selling are the Z06 rear size. It just might be your lucky day. I was definitely lucky because I was in dire need of some new tires when I came across these.

click this link

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Went to Tire Rack and considered these for a moment. They have a treadwear rating of 180. That means they will probably last me about 7k miles - that's about six months for me since my Z is my daily driver! I'll have to pass them up. The tire I decided to get is one of the g-force tires. It has a treadwear rating that's a lot higher and also a higher traction rating. These are just not worth me buying since I would be looking for tires again in about six months. You may want to consider these factors if you drive your car as much as I do.

Alex

1 - 12 of 12 Posts