Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stupid miami... I just moved to a new house and it haven't been more than 4 months.. they stold my Z06 Motorsport 18's wheels.. from my car... my Z is sitting on bricks. :bmad:

Insurance will not cover it... long story. :mah:

I am SO SO MAD i been punching walls and kicking stuff. Cops are supposedly in their way.. but the good for nothing wont be able to do anything. So i am stuck eating this one... out of madness i want to buy bigger and nicer wheels.

So if you know of any you know about nice wheels...

19 inch all around, deep lip, 5 spoke or similar. Like CCWs 505as, iForge Aero, HRE 540 or 540R, SSR GT3 or anything similar.. please let me know... it hurts seening the vette in bricks.... :cry:

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
jcamere94z28 said:
Stupid miami... I just moved to a new house and it haven't been more than 4 months.. they stold my Z06 Motorsport 18's wheels.. from my car... my Z is sitting on bricks. :bmad:

Insurance will not cover it... long story. :mah:

I am SO SO MAD i been punching walls and kicking stuff. Cops are supposedly in their way.. but the good for nothing wont be able to do anything. So i am stuck eating this one... out of madness i want to buy bigger and nicer wheels.

So if you know of any you know about nice wheels...

19 inch all around, deep lip, 5 spoke or similar. Like CCWs 505as, iForge Aero, HRE 540 or 540R, SSR GT3 or anything similar.. please let me know... it hurts seening the vette in bricks.... :cry:
It was nice of them to leave it on bricks. Around Central Florida they drop most cars on the rotors.

Sorry to hear of your misfortune. If you live in Florida you pretty much lock everything up or stick it up your a$$. I have never seen any place worse than this. These ba$tards will steal your lawn mower out of your garage along with the gas to run it.

D.J. :bs:

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
FiveOJoe said:
Yeah. It's the cops fault. :screwy: :screwy:
Give me damn break... "cop". Did i said it was the cops fault.. i am pissed off.. do you want me to be all nice and cute toward the cops... "oh yeah... here comes the cops to save the day.." leave me alone. :flaming: And put yourself in my shoes , and you would be mad at anything. The cops already came and did the report. Supposedly is somehting going on in Miami with Vettes this week.

·
Premium Member
7,247 Posts
jcamere94z28 said:
Give me damn break... "cop". Did i said it was the cops fault.. i am pissed off.. do you want me to be all nice and cute toward the cops... "oh yeah... here comes the cops to save the day.." leave me alone. :flaming: And put yourself in my shoes , and you would be mad at anything. The cops already came and did the report. Supposedly is somehting going on in Miami with Vettes this week.

I didn't see where you where mad at the punks that stole your wheels, just the "good for nothing" cops. Why did you call them at all? Go out and catch the thieves yourself!!!!!!
If you find out a cop stole your wheels, then I can understand you being mad at the cops.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FiveOJoe said:
I didn't see where you where mad at the punks that stole your wheels, just the "good for nothing" cops. Why did you call them at all? Go out and catch the thieves yourself!!!!!!
If you find out a cop stole your wheels, then I can understand you being mad at the cops.
what do you want me to say??? sorry for writing on rage??? jesus... talk about an over sensitive cop... :roll:

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
Sorry about your wheels, but when you do get some new ones
put two different locking lugs on each wheel. That will make it hard as hell to get them off without damaging them.

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
yehp, it sounds like if you are going to live in that area and have a nice car outside, you will need to take tighter measures

locking lug nuts:thumb:

unfortunately cops CAN'T be everywhere all the time, and if they were-it would be hard for them to tell they were stealing vs changing them out as an owner.

I am sorry to hear of your theft-hope everything works out! have you tried to cover the wheels on your home owner's insurance? just a thought

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Sorry about the lose....Nothing much worse then some crack head thief, ripping you off.. don't understand why you would bash the cops...You might try kicking your dogs ass. :NoNo:

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
I've never heard of "f'ing" wheels. Are they Chinese?

:-?

·
Registered
806 Posts
I like cops. :thumb:

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I was writing out of rage people... and i wasn't thinking... It just got to my head and all i saw was RED... i was furious. Sorry if i hurt anyones feelings. I just wanted to vent and try to buy some new wheels. I wasn't blaming the cops for anything.

Now, if anyone could please point me in a direction of anyone selling some decent 19 inch wheels. I would really appreciate it.

Joe,
I apologize for taken it out on the wrong persons. It was a moment of rage.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Get some CCW wheels and you will never look back :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
638 Posts
Sorry to hear bout your ordeal. Go CCW or Iforged. Can u share why your insurance wont cover it?

Were your wheels gone when u posted this or coincidence:

jcamere94z28 said:
Mr. Kool....

i want to steal your wheels... lol

·
Registered
90 Posts
jcamere94z28 said:
I was writing out of rage people... and i wasn't thinking... It just got to my head and all i saw was RED... i was furious. Sorry if i hurt anyones feelings. I just wanted to vent and try to buy some new wheels. I wasn't blaming the cops for anything.

Now, if anyone could please point me in a direction of anyone selling some decent 19 inch wheels. I would really appreciate it.

Joe,
I apologize for taken it out on the wrong persons. It was a moment of rage.
CCWheel.com, talk to John, he'll take care of ya.

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
NOW EXHALE..i feel your pain man.. at bowling green last month i lost SIX rims and tires off my trailer..

insurance wanted to call it Homeowners instead of Comprehensive.. since they were not bolted to the car.. after some persuasion .. they agreed ..they were car parts.. strapped and LOCKED to the trailer.. hooked to the truck.. so my insurance covered it on Comprehensive..

good luck, and no .. the cops really cant help much.. take a report.. and if they break a theft ring.. you may get them back.. but.. i wouldn't count on it..

live and learn..

good wheel bolts and locks next time.

mike

·
Registered
117 Posts
If you Go over to the Corvette Forum, Intel55 is selling a Gorgeous Set of 19" full polished Iforges Areo's. The are Just plain Sweet! and he is being very fair on the price, they are brand new!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts