Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
let me know what you got! Im open to anything except Z06 motorsport wheels, so post up! Thanks!

Daniel

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have a set of BBS LM wheels only. They're used, but in pretty nice shape. 17x9 & 18x10. Email me if you are interested.

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
would you be interested in an OEM powdercoated Z wheels? I am in san antonio and might be able to work a good deal for you. Give me a call if you are interested 210 215 0477

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2002Z06Yellow said:
would you be interested in an OEM powdercoated Z wheels? I am in san antonio and might be able to work a good deal for you. Give me a call if you are interested 210 215 0477

do you have some wheels that are powdercoated? The problem is i dont have a set of wheels to get powdercoated...lol. Let me know what u can get together.

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Yes. I have a OEM 2004 Z06 wheels powdercoated black with a polished lip. Nittos RII all around. The rears are almost done the fronts have almost half tread left. i will pm you the deal.

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
I have a set of 18" black CCW's all around, 18 x 10's frts and 18 x 11.5's rrs with fresh Michelin Pilot Sports, about 2000 miles.
Check this thread.....http://www.z06vette.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79364
They'd look awfully good on that yellow!! or any color for that matter!
Thanks,
Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts