Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
those things are great.. come to the zfest in july.. vendors will be selling them there.. sounds like a good excuse for a road trip @@!!!!

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
I wonder if any of our vendors sell them. Maybe there could be a group discount...........

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
3Pedal_Z06 said:
At the risk of being called a lemming, I will jump into this also.
definitions for Lemming
(noun) A short-tailed, furry rodent known for its peculiar habit of committing mass suicide by hurling itself -- along with hundreds of over Lemmings -- over steep cliffs and into the ocean. In the world of pro wrestling, the term "lemming" began in the 1980's, referring to the WWF's large percentage of relatively uninformed, somewhat gullible, and fiercely loyal fans. In the 1990's, a "lemming" is a term bestowed on narrow-minded, biased fans for any promotion, not just the WWF.

:lol:

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
landho said:
lots of comments but no one has one for sale?
I have a brand new one (still sealed in its plastic bag) I got it a week ago, but decided I don't really need it. $125.00 shipped . Let me know.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Baron said:
I have a brand new one (still sealed in its plastic bag) I got it a week ago, but decided I don't really need it. $125.00 shipped . Let me know.

Baron:

I'm interested - can you email me some pictures?

My email address is [email protected].

If you include your contact phone numbers - I'll get back with you ASAP.

Thanks,
Joe

·
Registered
653 Posts

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Miguel said:
:NoNo: no thread jacking

I got mine from here a year ago...price has gone up a bit.
http://www.thelapd.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=TTT_C-Z_WVM&Category_Code=ACC&Store_Code=thelapd

fORUM Vendor as well.

emailed a forum vendor to see if they would do a GP... :thumb:
How is that a "Thread Jacking"?

Instead of contacting each vendor - one of the responders asked a question (06/05/05) to see if any forum vendors were interested in setting up a Group Purchase - nobody responded.

My $.02

·
Registered
4,392 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Well none of the two vendors wanted to do a GP.

Joe, maybe not thread jacking, but trying to say that LandHo should have first dibs on Barons valet. No ill intentions. :cool:

Cheapest place I can find is at extreme motorsports. I will give them a call tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Miguel said:
Joe, maybe not thread jacking, but trying to say that LandHo should have first dibs on Barons valet. No ill intentions. :cool:
And as a side note, I had emailed and PM'd Landho when he first posted, with no reply from him. Figure he must have bought one already. Joe decided against it. Still for sale :yeadog:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts