Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen a couple of posts but they are old...if anyone still has one available please let me know.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Dunno what it's worth, but I can try and dig mine up from in the garage somewhere. I see you're in Miami - I work in Sunrise so you can pick it up instead of having to ship.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Those darn things are worth there weight in gold. :drunken:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Found this one on eBay Click Here starting bid was $49.99. As of now there is 3 bids and is sitting at $71.00. Ends June 18th at 1:02pm Pacific time. Good luck. ;)

Doug :D

·
Registered
228 Posts
Mike- If you just need a kit for practical reasons you might check out a tire repair kit called Lil'Buddy made by Slime. Has all the same things but cost far less. Got mine on Ebay. The company has a web site I believe. I know our local hardware store carried them. Just a thought. Bill in Oregon

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
abowtieguy said:
Found this one on eBay Click Here starting bid was $49.99. As of now there is 3 bids and is sitting at $71.00. Ends June 18th at 1:02pm Pacific time. Good luck. ;)
Doug :D
I predict that bid will double in that last few minutes of the Auction. :lol:

·
Registered
197 Posts
IT L GO said:
I predict that bid will double in that last few minutes of the Auction. :lol:
Yeah the deal usually goes south in the last minutes on eBay :( but once in awhile you get a bargin. :)

Final price $127.50
IT L GO, close to double that $71 prediction. :cheers:

Doug

·
Registered
299 Posts
Mike, I've got one from our 2002 and one from the 2001. $100.00 shipped.
Tony #54

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
the factory goo has an expiration date... usually 3 years.

i'd hate to find out the hard way the reason why there is an expiration date when your out on the road with a flat.

goto pep boys and get a fresh 3rd party kit. i forgot the brand that's in my car but it came with it's own compressor just like the factory kit. less than $20 bucks if i can recall.

don
gt-hunter said:
I've seen a couple of posts but they are old...if anyone still has one available please let me know.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
don527 said:
the factory goo has an expiration date... usually 3 years.

i'd hate to find out the hard way the reason why there is an expiration date when your out on the road with a flat.

goto pep boys and get a fresh 3rd party kit. i forgot the brand that's in my car but it came with it's own compressor just like the factory kit. less than $20 bucks if i can recall.

don
Good idea. :yeadog:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the replies guys...I actually bid on one that is currently out there before I read all the replies (I know...I should have just read everything before I bid but it's done).

I asked the seller a question about the age of the kit however. And I'm hoping that he'll reply that it's fairly new...

If I have to retract my bid due to it's age or questionable functionality then I'll contact you guys who still have your kits here.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was outbid on ebay for the OEM kit so I went ahead and ordered the SLIME Li'l Buddy Kit. Hopefully I won't find out it doesn't work the same way out on the road.

Thanks guys,
Mike

1 - 12 of 12 Posts