Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay,

I guess I should have learned by now. I posted a note on the other forum about the Hurst shifter and mentioned "Z06Vette". Can you believe it scanned my message and changed "Z06Vette" to corvetteforum :mad:

eF them. I am really steamed. :mad: :mad: :mad: Never never never again will I particpate, lurk, read, or click on that web site.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
You mean there is another Corvette site other than this one? :lol:

·
Registered
0 Posts
I don't know what CF's problem is :roll: , but we will continue to send our members to wherever they can find the best information for whatever they are looking for, regardless of forums.

I wonder what would happen if you typed in Z06Vette.com sucks!! :-?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
666 Posts
MiZ06 said:
Okay,

I guess I should have learned by now. I posted a note on the other forum about the Hurst shifter and mentioned "Z06Vette". Can you believe it scanned my message and changed "Z06Vette" to corvetteforum :mad:

eF them. I am really steamed. :mad: :mad: :mad: Never never never again will I particpate, lurk, read, or click on that web site.
Yep, tried to enter this website as a reference and same thing happened. Must have edited my message half dozen times before I gave up.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
LMAO

Frank,

I think I wil ltest it.

Here's the results of my test:

Oh no need to jump over there to check. It's probably already been deleted.

>>
Okay this is a test. If I type Z 0 6 Vette sucks what will happen?
corvetteforum sucks

Yep I thought so, It must have read my mind it changed it from Z06Vette to corvetteforum sucks.

Makes you wonder doesn't ?
<<

Okay I did make one more post. I know its childish, but what the hell.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Z06_2002 said:
You mean there is another Corvette site other than this one? :lol:
Yes there is but I do believe Z06Vette.com is the BEST one for sure.

Jackhammer:guiness:

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
;) Frank, your words are blasphamy at it worst :p . WE have the "best" site anywhere and stand PROUD! Naturally no one knows this better than you and our devoted Moderators. Take a bow guys, you deserve it! Bill :cheers:

·
Registered
0 Posts
I said we would send them to another site that had the best information....but I didn't say there was any such animal!! :p

·
Premium Member
2001 Z06
3,461 Posts
Poor guys, they've got a bad case of Z06VETTE.com envy!!! :p :p

Their loss, our laughs............. :cry: :yeadog: :yeadog: :yeadog: :yeadog:

Damn it's good to be HERE!!!

:z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z:

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
the "snooty Vette owner" stereotype is too much of a reality over there for me, but that's a big thing for me, as I'm at LEAST 25 years too young to be driving a Vette ;) :lol:

Z06Vette.com...GOOOOD...

CorvetteForum.com...BAAAAAAD... ;)

·
Registered
144 Posts
I noticed that happening a couple of weeks ago when I was private messaging another Corvette forum member and everytime I typed Z06VETTE.com it changed it to CORVETTEFORUM.com. I thought it was kinda funny at first; then it made me kinda mad that it was able to change what I was trying to say.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Been wondering

I to have been disappointed about the "other" site. Before I bought the Z06 I registered on both forums to primarily read.
Made very few posts there and before I knew it I could not log on anymore. I tried to re-register...nope...then did the "forgot my password". Must have been 2 weeks before I got an email assigning me a new password. Would not let me log on...sent another email explaining the problem....that was over a month ago...never heard a word from them.
What the hell is this??? Are we not all Vette lovers/owners???
I still go over there occasionally but can read only of coarse.
I'm shocked and disappoionted...have felt these boards contained a lot of mature people/posts but it appears there is some very thin skin on the other side...how sad is that.
'nuff said!

·
Registered
217 Posts
fcalmes said:
I don't know what CF's problem is :roll: , but we will continue to send our members to wherever they can find the best information for whatever they are looking for, regardless of forums.

I wonder what would happen if you typed in Z06Vette.com sucks!! :-?

You would be BANNED!!!!!

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Yup, this also happened to me couple of weeks ago. At first I thought it was something I was doing wrong on the computer...come to find out it was CF automatically changing it! And they call me "delusional and immature for someone my age." Hello?

BTW, I had a "personal" email response manipulated by CF! Gee whiz....you can't send what you think is a private msg without it being intercepted and changed on their site!

Troy: Care to comment? Or, am I so "delusional" you only respond on your site, where you can delete, modify, edit, block, or lock, what you do not want the members to see/read? :lol:

Tony V (aka Zippy) :z: :z:

·
Registered
695 Posts
Zippy--
Interesting info and I really feel bad as we are all Vette owners and obviously love our cars and likewise love to communicate with all Vette owners. We all have something to share and I consider this pissing match to be really juvenile but for the fact that I see no juveniles on the Z06 forum. It's like when we were 6 years old..."I don't like you because your Tonka truck is bigger than mine". Paranoia at its finest.
As I said before...HOW SAD!
Looks like Troy is the guru of the CF...would love to see his response. I suspect we won't see anything...can I say it again, HOW SAD!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts