Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, maybe I'm crazy, but I might trade for an NA Z06, that's been 'enhanced' a bit.

My car has 22k miles and is in excellent condition. All it has is the Stage II Turbo kit along w/ the big radiator & oil cooler. It is a complete stealth vehicle(other than the requisite LPE badges I recently placed on the car).

I have all the LPE ppwk & purchased it from the original owner.
I got it a few months ago after I sold a 427ci C5. I've always wanted an LPE TT, but honestly I'm looking for a car I can use in Solo 1 & 2, and the vert is WAY too nice to compete in(other than car shows).
This car is the real deal, and has never been damaged, painted on, abused etc. I have no idea of RWHP or qtr times, as I've not done anything but tool around in it. They normally dyno 550-570 RWHP SAE. I can tell you that once the car hits 3800 RPM, the tires break loose, even in 4th gear--even in 100 degree weather... This car feels faster than my ZR, and see my sig to find out what that thing runs...
The original owner was really not a 'car guy', and frankly I think he was intimidated by it.

What am I looking for?

Ideally a pristine stroker or H/C Z06, AND CASH!

Ideally in yellow, but I'd consider silver or maybe blue. My ZR-1 is black, so I'm not looking to get into another 'cleaning' project :lol:
Proper suspension, road racing/solo setups & tubbing additions are pluses.
I really want an NA car(I need linear power delivery) for my uses.

I put the 'trade value' of my car in the mid fifties or so, considering the rare color/6 spd/vert combo, and it's a early Stage II car that was completed when John was still alive.

Here are some pics, I'll add some later w/ the graphics on the car.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More pics after the LPE graphics added.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I realize most folks are @ the Fest(wish I was too this year :( ), but I'll give it a push up

·
Registered
417 Posts
George,

I didn't know you sold your MTI 427 C5. I haven't been to the track in a while since I'm doing an S10 project. Anyway, I'm selling my Z as well. I wish you the best of look in selling this one. I've always wanted a 427TT, but only in Z06 fashion. PM me sometime.

Steve
Melbourne, FL

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Nouman!

Yeah Steve, I got rid of it & then realized that NA is the way to go for me--considering what I do w/ my car.

The Subie has been awesome for me in competition this year and is a giant killer on street tires, but my heart lies w/ the Z06. Ever since I got rid of my '02 Z I've not had fun while competing...

Good luck on the sale of your car & w/ your new family! :thumb:

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ttt

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ttt

I may sell it outright now for $53.5k for those who may be interested.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ttt

On Collector Car Trader now...

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I brought it to a car show in St Augustine this weekend, alot of :jawdrop: going on over it, but nobody to trade

ttt

For those truly interested, you can call me @ 352-255-6469

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts