Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to trade/partial trade my '69 Camaro for a '02 or newer Z06. It has to be QS and have under 20k miles. Stock or modded does not matter. The Camaro will not be able to be picked up for a couple of weeks because I am putting in a new 700R4 trans. so the car will have OD. The chassis has 45,000 miles since its restoration in '97. The engine has around 1300 miles and the trans. and rearend(3:73 gears) are new. Car needs very little. I will be ordering the new speedo sending unit to calibrate for the new transmission on Monday and should be installed before the car leaves my posession. Car can be seen at http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/483510.
Any questions just ask.

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
Very nice Camaro:thumb:

Good luck with the trade/sale :cheers:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Morzoff I hope it works out too.

I will also consider a black, white, or red Z06 also. I just prefer a QS one.
Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't want to trade now, just for sale. The transmission should be finished in the next couple of days. Doesn't anyone want a '69 Camaro?! Help me buy my Z06!!! If you have any questions, just ask!

·
Registered
830 Posts
Your link says $28k obo.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I realized that, I want 29k, but if some from this forum wants it, the price will be 28K OBO.
Thanks

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Nice looking car.
What is the condition of the paint/ body/chrome on a scale of 1 thru 10. Ten being perfect?

Condition of the interior on a scale of 1 thru 10.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Nice Ride.

MIKE.

·
Registered
806 Posts
I love the 69!!! Camaro that is! :lol: :thumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts