Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a very clean single turbo 6spd MKIV TT. Here are the details of the car

http://home.comcast.net/~moonbeam2005/supra.html

The car has low mileage and is in top notch condition. I would expect the same for the next car.

Let me know with you got.

E-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks.

FYI, the will car will probably go for low to mid $30k for the condition and mileage in the market.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Sounds like a nice car. I can confirm that Supras in nice shape do bring in a lot of dollars still. So the ~$30K estimate is very reasonable. FWIW, I used to have a white 95 hardtop before getting a z06.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Sounds like a nice single! I know I miss my supra very much. Good luck.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
The Supra is a sweet car. One of my favorite japanese cars. Good luck with your offer.

·
Registered
77 Posts
With the big popularity of those cars, it seems like you are going to have an easier time just selling the Supra & then buying a Z06 with cash. Seems like you won't have to come out of pocket with much more money, & this way you have your pick of all available cars for sale.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the kind words guys. I'm just waiting for the right deal to come along ;)

Briansz06

Shoot me and email. I will try to take some pics (its raining) so no outdoor shot, just indoor garage :(

Thanks,
Kaz

·
Registered
11 Posts
Kaz, is that you? It's Lewis from Stanford. We met at the ATp dyno several years ago when I had my TT. Got my ZO6 last year, I think we talked about it over email. Anyway, glad you are thinking about getting one. We should meet sometime. email me: [email protected]

·
Registered
133 Posts
wow, thats exactly what i was looking for before i decided on the Z06.

very nice car.

Dave

·
Registered
90 Posts
Looks like a pretty clean car. KZ06 I can tell you from my own experiance that if your looking to get a good dollor amount for your car you need to sell it yourself to that one special buyer looking for a supra like yours, the color, etc and most importantly willing to drop the change you want on it. You'll get the max value for your car this way. You can then have money in hand and shop for the z06 you want with the color/year/milage combo you want. This is exactly what I did with my first Supra to buy my z06. Good luck.

FYI everyone if that car is original paint your getting a car in a rare conditon. You'll be hard pressed to find a Supra this clean especially with such a nice collection of mods.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hey Lewis,

It Ting, i sold you some supra parts a while back.

I guess you made the move to the dark side too?

I actually sold my z06 last spring, so i'm not a z06 owner anymore

lewishou said:
Kaz, is that you? It's Lewis from Stanford. We met at the ATp dyno several years ago when I had my TT. Got my ZO6 last year, I think we talked about it over email. Anyway, glad you are thinking about getting one. We should meet sometime. email me: [email protected]

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
I finally got around to looking at the pics of your Supra. Nice car! :cheers:

Like I said before, the Supra is one of my favorites. Here's a bump for ya.

Alex

·
Registered
109 Posts
Who tuned the car, any dyno #'s, etc......

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks guys for the compliments! And yes, this is the original paint :)

It always makes me feel good opening the garage door and she is shining and waiting for me ;)

I only dyno'ed it with my old SP57 (smaller turbo) w/ the stock ecu. 441rwhp @16psi.

Yeah, selling is probably the best way to get the most for my car but trying this way also. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts