Corvette Z06 Forum banner

WTT: 95 Supra TT for Z06

3K views 30 replies 16 participants last post by  rocked 
#1 ·
I have a very clean single turbo 6spd MKIV TT. Here are the details of the car

http://home.comcast.net/~moonbeam2005/supra.html

The car has low mileage and is in top notch condition. I would expect the same for the next car.

Let me know with you got.

E-mail me at kmiyazaki@gmail.com

Thanks.

FYI, the will car will probably go for low to mid $30k for the condition and mileage in the market.

#6 ·
With the big popularity of those cars, it seems like you are going to have an easier time just selling the Supra & then buying a Z06 with cash. Seems like you won't have to come out of pocket with much more money, & this way you have your pick of all available cars for sale.

#16 ·
Looks like a pretty clean car. KZ06 I can tell you from my own experiance that if your looking to get a good dollor amount for your car you need to sell it yourself to that one special buyer looking for a supra like yours, the color, etc and most importantly willing to drop the change you want on it. You'll get the max value for your car this way. You can then have money in hand and shop for the z06 you want with the color/year/milage combo you want. This is exactly what I did with my first Supra to buy my z06. Good luck.

FYI everyone if that car is original paint your getting a car in a rare conditon. You'll be hard pressed to find a Supra this clean especially with such a nice collection of mods.

#17 ·
Hey Lewis,

It Ting, i sold you some supra parts a while back.

I guess you made the move to the dark side too?

I actually sold my z06 last spring, so i'm not a z06 owner anymore

lewishou said:
Kaz, is that you? It's Lewis from Stanford. We met at the ATp dyno several years ago when I had my TT. Got my ZO6 last year, I think we talked about it over email. Anyway, glad you are thinking about getting one. We should meet sometime. email me: lewishou@yahoo.com

#18 ·
I finally got around to looking at the pics of your Supra. Nice car! :cheers:

Like I said before, the Supra is one of my favorites. Here's a bump for ya.

Alex

#20 ·
Thanks guys for the compliments! And yes, this is the original paint :)

It always makes me feel good opening the garage door and she is shining and waiting for me ;)

I only dyno'ed it with my old SP57 (smaller turbo) w/ the stock ecu. 441rwhp @16psi.

Yeah, selling is probably the best way to get the most for my car but trying this way also. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

#22 ·
check ebay for an estimate......i would say $30k ish

for reference, i sold my 2003 EB z06 with mod red interior, 19" CCW 505A wheels, 11k miles, Corsa exhaust, short shifter, stainless inserts, grills, divider, and 2004 z06 shocks for $39k in April of 2004

i would say a 2002 with 20k is worth in the low $30's the warranty will be expiring soon.

kz06 said:
How much does a 2002 EB Z06 with 20k miles and no mods go for?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.