Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i have a 04 neon SRT-4 with 9000 miles on the clock. it has a huge front mount intercooler and other then that is bone stock. the car is in great condition and never been smoked in. oil changed with mobil one at 960,3200,6100,9050

it has been to the track once and ran a respectible 13.83. i was wondering if anyone was lookin for a fun daily or wanted to get rid of their car and get some money and a fun car in return.

i am not lookin to sell it right now. but in the near future just wanted to see if anyone was interested in this.
i am interested in a blue,black,silver..... Z06 doesnt have to be modded that much.

i would like 17000 for my car. or if trading i would figure around 12000 and my car for the Z.. just wondering if anyone is interested in trading or just out right buying my SRT.

thank you and i know this is my first post but i just came across this site while lookin for Z's for sale . i am in the pittsburgh PA area and willing to travel a lil while for the right car.

Mac

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here are some pics

and it comes with a california car cover. just gauging interest right now. mabey in a few weeks i will be serious about selling it if anyone else is serious

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
I think you would be better off selling your car privately and then start looking for a good low-mile Z06. Your Neon looks
great, and you should not have any problems selling it quickly.
I could be wrong, but I doubt if you'll find anyone here wanting to trade their Z for an SRT-4. Good luck in your search for a ZO6, and welcome to the best vette site on the net! :yeadog:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jim Lembo said:
I think you would be better off selling your car privately and then start looking for a good low-mile Z06. Your Neon looks
I could be wrong, but I doubt if you'll find anyone here wanting to trade their Z for an SRT-4. Good luck in your search for a ZO6, and welcome to the best vette site on the net! :yeadog:

yeah thats exactly what i was thinking but no harm in asking just incase there was someone that was lookin to sell their car and was planning on buyin a 4 door. but then again who would sell their vette for a used neon. :bmad:

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Jim Lembo said:

What he said. I have one of each and it is a good little car for the $$ but I can't see anyone giving up the Z. Good luck with your search.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Good luck, I agree with Jim's comments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts