Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

I have a few vinyl banners with the www.z06vette.com URL. I may be able to have more made in different colors. If you would like one to take some funny/unusual/or Vette related pictures to post, drop me a line and I will send you one.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Frank:

Have them drop their banner....er, I mean, drop me a banner! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Let me know the cost with postage.

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Zippy, postage ain't nuttin!! Just send me the address!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
When you send me a banner Frank is JC going to put a XXX rated area for my post? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
This forum is not restricted.

You get the banner and the pics and we'll host em!

Also note that any pics are appreciated, skydiving? Bungee Jumping? Bascially anything as long as you have the banner displayed. Maybe we'll make a z06vette.com fan section for these pics....

KEEP EM COMING!

One more thing, I know you old(?) rich guys go to a lot of cool places. Take pics in Maui, on the dragstrip, races, ANYWHERE! and send em in!!!

JC

·
Registered
93 Posts

On 2001-05-07 20:46, fcalmes spewed forth this drivel:
Guys,

I have a few vinyl banners with the http://www.z06vette.com URL. I may be able to have more made in different colors. If you would like one to take some funny/unusual/or Vette related pictures to post, drop me a line and I will send you one.

Frank, I want the one stuck to them!

·
Registered
442 Posts
Frank Id like one if possible. I even think I have a couple of players for the game.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Candyman,

Send me an email with your address. I will have more made next week and get them out ASAP. I'm going to try to get more colors made up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts