Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Made these up before I left for Portland's ALMS race, gave lots out.. (even Daytona Winning C5R driver Ron Fellows [ALSO WON PORTLAND...Way To Go Ron!] got one!)... so WELCOME to any NEW members. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Easy to make your own cards... anything will work to get the word out.

HarleyB

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Thanks Harley,

Tomorrow night I'll have the official card template for anyone who wants to print their own.

After this time, please refrain from using www.z06vette.com without its proper brand. We expect to be around a long time (right?) and want people used to seeing that logo and only that logo and associating our colors with the site.

Don't mean to jump on ya Harley, you didn't do anything wrong, just moving forward, we want to send a consistient message to potential users....

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JC

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Harley, here are a couple of proposed designs for the new cards, they are shown
front/back. I'm leaning towards the bottom design. The top does not reflect the brand as well.

JC

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hi guys, kinda new to this forum, im under Travis in the other one. I pick up my car the 23rd. Great forum here as well.

What happens if they phase out the z06 though?

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Hi Travis; I would'nt worry about the Z06 being discontinued, but if it were like the ZR-1 was in 95, this site could go on just as the ZR-1 Registry has for the past 6 years. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
JC; /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif Something Big? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
JC,

I REALLY like the bottom design.

HarleyB

·
Registered
0 Posts
Harley, thanks for all your help!! It is greatly appreciated!!

Travis, the Z06 is going to be here for awhile. Now all we have to do is to spread the word to the thousands of Z06s out there that don't know about us.

JC, I dig the bottom design too.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
JC,
Would it be possible in the future to let members have email addresses through the forum like are on the business card???

That could be great advertising. Think of how many emails each of us sends a day.
Plus it would be damn cool.
chris

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
First choice: bottom. Second choice: top

JC - what's your definition of 'very shortly' ?

Museum Delivery Mirrors Memory Mats
FRC Partition
NCM Life #637
Corvette Atlanta
C5 Registry

My Museum Delivery

Signature by Jason

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
JC,

The bottom design is excellent, very nice job...

·
Registered
151 Posts
You gentlemen have put a lot of time and effort into making this site into what it is today, and It shows.
To come to "this"(Z06Vette.com), from a car that literaly didn't exist a year ago, is very commendable. I Take my NY Jets hat off to those of you that have brought us all together. Iv'e learned more here in the last two weeks than during my entire first marriage. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif and, not just about our beloved Zs.(I would NEVER guessed what ROTFLMFAO was)
Thanks for keeping me posted on my latest obsession, & I'm very much looking forward to what you have planned in the "near future". Happy Trails to you all!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Gofastbilly,

Thanks, man!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif We are trying but we can't do it without the help and enthusiasm of our members!! And let's not forget the real brains behind all of this...JC!!!

God I love you guys!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Frank said it, without you fine people, we are nothing....Without Frank guiding everyone through all of my changes and crazy stuff we are lost.

Thanks to everyone.

Here are the final cards. I just sent them off to the printer and should have the proofs by weeks end.

JC

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
OOPS! There is no longer names at the bottom of the cards. This has been replaced with a generic www.z06vette.com and [email protected] it was a fair bit cheaper this way. Still a pretty penny to do both sides and a full bleed on one side... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

JC

·
Registered
165 Posts
JC & Frank: GOFASTBILLY said it right! You guys are a great team. We ALL are grateful not only for your efforts on this forum but also you guidance and the great teamwork you foster and is displayed by everyone on this forum....

JC, the card looks great.

Ken- /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

1 - 20 of 25 Posts