Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just made an interesting discovery tonight. A person named 'xsiveone', who was banned by the site owner quite some time ago, has been posting on the site under two different usernames.....salvador and rpallas.

You CANNOT have multiple usernames on this site nor can you return to the site after being banned under a different username/s.
Both salvador and rpallas have been banned.

Mike

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
And all the while I thought they were just Siamese Twins...joined at the brain! :D

Nice catch there Mike. :thumb:

Charlie

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Whoa!! :lol: :lol:

Good catch, Mike!! I was wonderin' why Salvador was tangling with just about everybody.

-Tony

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
Maybe you should check if one of Felix's other personalities are amongst us :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Z06 WinterFest Coordinator
2,865 Posts
Just did a quick search and rpallas nominated Salvador for the Troll of the year Award in 2003!!!!
I like the threads where he posted as one and answered as the other. :eek2:
X is a mod on Jack's High Speed forum and must have way too much free time............

Nice job Mike!!
Ken

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Never understood 'trolling'. Needs to get a life, the sad tosser ;)

Anyway, betta get back to work. Supposed to be working. Have a nice morning everyone :)

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
I didn't care for him. He was one of those radical close minded democrats. =)~

·
Registered
590 Posts
Good work Mike..I was wondering when he was going to get the ax...

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Mike,
There has to be a way that JC can make it to where your IP address is on a banned list and will not allow you to register under another user name. Otherwise, how can these trolls keep coming back. This has happened several times with multiple people. Would sure make the mods job easier, once banned you never have to worry about them being reincarnated. :eek2:

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
nutbush said:
Mike,
There has to be a way that JC can make it to where your IP address is on a banned list and will not allow you to register under another user name. Otherwise, how can these trolls keep coming back. This has happened several times with multiple people. Would sure make the mods job easier, once banned you never have to worry about them being reincarnated. :eek2:
That is easily circumvented if the troll wishes to bounce through other services so that they keep changing the IP address that the board would see coming in. IP address banning will affect novice trollers, but determined ones can still easily make pains of themselves.

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Good job sherriff...

Mark

1 - 20 of 65 Posts